𝟷𝟽. 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

I've been reading the book that Ace gave me, and I hate to admit but I absolutely love it. It really is a classic just like he said.

Only halfway through the book and I hate already that fucking maid. She can rot in hell, and what the hell happened to Rebecca?

I'm not one for mystery but this book just keeps drawing me in. I shift my position on the couch and re-adjust my hand on the book.

I turn to the page and start getting deep into it. The words coming into my head and an image forming of what everything looks like.

"You and that goddamn book" Dante comes in, causing me to look up.

"I mean the book looks better than you" I tease back, he walks over to me and I already know what he's going to do. I quickly close the book and hide it behind me

"Give it to me Rene" he reaches for it but I just keep it behind me.

He goes for it again and almost gets it but I hold onto it. I jump behind the couch with the book in my hand "ah can't get it now"

Dante gets in a defensive stand and I do the same rocking to both sides of the couch looking at which way either of us would go. He turns left and I head to the right but the next thing I know he's in front of me.

The book is snatched out of my hand and Dante starts running to the corridor, I sprint after him. When I finally catch up I pull on his shirt trying to get the book back.

He leans back and gets my hand off the shirt running back into the living room, I follow not so far behind. "Come on Dante"

"You need to do something with your life" he waves around the book as I stand in the pathway looking at him.

He goes to walk away but I jump on his back, trying to take the book but he keeps extending his arms so I couldn't get it.

He keeps walking trying to shake me off and throw me onto the couch but I hold onto him. "Give me the godd-"

"Serene have you-" Ace appears in front of us, he looks the same. Does that guy ever smile? He literally has one hell of a bitch face. I've only seen him smile like twice.

"She reads too damn much" I get off Dante and just walk over to the couch, sitting and crossing my legs.

"I need you in the office" Ace looks at Dante and then back at me. I don't think much of it since he's always like this.

"I'll be back and you're not getting this back" he waves the book again and goes over to Ace as they both walk over to his office.

I don't bother arguing since there's no point. Dante's become like another brother to me, I didn't expect to make friends and strong relationships with these people so fast.

Don't get me wrong though he's super annoying but I know that's just how he is. I can't help but feel like I'm betraying my family, getting comfortable with these people.

"I wonder what you're always thinking about girl" Luna's voice is near me, I look around but I can't see her anywhere.

I feel someone breathing behind me and I turn quickly to see luna standing there.

When the fuck did she get here?

"Heyyy" she jumps on the couch next to me. She seriously just goes into it.

"Hi Luna, what are you doing here?" I turn to face her. "I said I would come back so we could hang out duh"

"Oh, what you wanna do?" there's not really much we can do since I can't exactly leave the house.