𝟸𝟾. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎

I put the last pair of shoes in the suitcase making sure they fit before zipping it up. Despite the fact that this is only a two-day thing I still have over packed.

But can't be too prepared right?

It's was made abundantly clear that I had to go on this stupid trip when I walked out of my room this morning for breakfast but was instead faced with a black suitcase at my door front.

Of course, I contemplated throwing it over the balcony as a way of telling him to piss off. But that itself would've taken energy that I didn't have.

So I just grabbed the case and walked back into the room to pack.

Since I didn't really plan on actually going, I woke up rather late. Causing me to have to rush through everything.

Now it's 11 am and I only have an hour to get ready and eat before we have to leave. Whether I'm going to stick to his little schedule honestly depends on my mood.

I walk into the bathroom brushing my teeth right and taking a quick shower. The water travels down my body mixing with the soap and going into the drain.

After a couple of minutes, I turn off the water. My feet hit the cold tiles. Ofcourse, I forgot to put a towel on the heater so I had to walk to the shelf for a towel.

Wrapping the towel around me, it starts to absorb the water on my skin. It doesn't take long to choose an outfit. I don't know if we're going by car or something else.

My outfit is gray sweatpants, a white tube top and I have a large black letterman jacket in case it's cold. My black and white sneakers are at the end of my bed.

I head back to the bathroom to do my hair at the vanity, I take out the puff and undo the twist, shaking my hair around.

With a couple of sprints of water and some products, my hair is back to its normal state, the curls sitting gently on my head falling on my upper shoulder.

Just as I got up I heard a knock on the door, then another "I'm Coming" I got up from the chair walking to the room.

When I open the door Ace is standing there obviously annoyed about something.

Surprisingly he's not in his usual suits or sweat pants instead, he's has on black cargo pants and a large white graphic tee.

He looks kind of cute in regular clothes , god I need to stop. I look up to face him. "What do you want?"

"I told you 12 pm It's almost 1"

I honestly didn't even realize what time it was and even though it's already afternoon I still don't have the energy to try and argue.

"Okay I'm ready I just need to eat" he looked a bit taken aback that I didn't make some snarky remark or try to argue with him but quickly recovered.

"We're already late enough we'll get something on the way" I just nod walking back into my room, I sit on the bed and put on my shoes, and wear my jacket. Even if it is hot outside the car will be cold.

When I look up Ace is in the room holding my suitcase, without saying a word I get up and grab my crossbody bag walking out of the room.

I guess everyone else is either out or went back to their room because the house is pretty quiet except for the sound of cluttering utensils from the kitchen. Probably Lana washing up the aftermath of today's breakfast.

We walk out of the house going down the stairs. The car is parked in front of the house. He walks to the back putting my suitcase in the trunk as I entered the passenger seat.