𝟹𝟿. 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎**

God he's doing it again, coming in here with nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist. His v-line is slightly exposed and I just can't help but stare.

This back and forth game we've been playing is killing me and he knows I'm breaking. Every smirk, wink, and the nerve to have me in here after he just showered.

Every time I think I'm about to get my way we're interrupted or he stops right before saying "there isn't enough time." Well, not today we have the whole day.

No one's home, no interruptions, no excuses.

"I just have a few things to do in the office, then I'll be all yours," he says from the closet. I can practically hear the cheeky smile on his face.

"Or you can skip the office part and come straight to bed."

"Nice try Serene, but no." See what I mean, he wants to see how long I can last.

Things are just different, I'm used to taking control getting whoever I want, whenever I want them. But Ace won't let up, somehow he makes me feel so.... little.

Of Course, I love to test him and cause a bit of trouble, but I don't mind being powerless. Letting Ace have his way with me. Now that he knows that he's being a pain in the ass.

He walks out of the closet in gray sweats and an infamous white tee, smiling at me. "I won't take long and after we can watch a movie or something," lord he's testing me isn't he.

Well, two can play at that game.

"Okay."I get up, giving him a small kiss on the cheek before walking out of the room and going to my bedroom.

Alright, I have two options. Option one, the white two-piece set. Consisting of a short mini skirt, that barely goes past my ass but who's complaining?

With that is a cropped tank that stops right at my underboob. Knowing Ace this probably won't break him, it will work him up for option two.

Option two, his favorite satin dress, the one he insisted I got in every color available. I chose the deep red dress to match the burgundy lingerie set.

Going with both options, there's no way he could ever say no. I grab the skirt and top and change.

Once I'm done, I look in the mirror fluffing my hair a bit before walking out the room and going straight to his office.

The skirt is already riding up my legs. The tank rests against my boobs showing just the right amount of everything.

There's no point in knocking so I just walk right in. Ace looks up, his eyes landing on my outfit. He smiles slightly only for a quick second before turning back to his work.

I make my way to his desk, standing behind him. I'm sure he knows what I'm trying to do but he still doesn't do anything.

He continues working, opening new files to look over. I begin running a hand over his tone shoulder slowly sliding down his arm.

"Ace." I gently squeeze his biceps. Taking the opportunity to leave a few wet kisses on his neck. Smiling when his body stiffens.

Much to my dismay, he keeps his focus on those damn files. "Mon trésor."

"Amore" He responds voice low as he keeps his eyes on reading the current document.

"Take a break." I'm practically whining. He still doesn't budge, not once glancing my way.

"Please"

"I just started, you have to wait." This isn't working. I begrudgingly turn, walking out the room. I feel his eyes on me as I walk down the hall.