𝟾. 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢

I finished eating breakfast, putting my plate in the sink thanking Lana for the food. I walked up to my room quietly opening the door to be faced with Ace standing in the middle of it.

"What are you doing in my room?"

Ace stopped what he was doing, stood straight, and turned to look at me. He just stared at me weirdly like he isn't the one in my room.

"I'm going to ask again. What are you doing in my room?" I make sure to be more pressure in my tone as I try to look at what was behind him.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION ROMANO" I snapped as he continues to stand there like a statue.

He was standing in front of the nightstand, where I left my necklace.

I walk behind him to find my necklace gone. I gasp in shock as I start frantically going through the dressers. "I put it right here" I muttered, walking into the bathroom to see if I left it there.

I go into the closet to check there, the couch, desk, and the coffee table it was nowhere to be found

"What are you looking for?" he finally spoke, his focus shifting to me. He took it. He took my fucking necklace.

"Don't act stupid bitch give me back my necklace"

"I don't have it" his voice stayed neutral and his expression was stone cold.

"Yes you do, just give it back." It's the only thing I have left of her. "Just give it back"

"Maybe Lana took it while she was cleaning"

"You have five fucking seconds to give it back before I kill you"

"I already told you I don't have it" I pause, becoming more infuriated with each minute.

"So you just happen to be in my room when it goes missing" I snapped at him.

He doesn't answer. "You piece of shit. How fucking petty are you to steal a necklace" I get in his face, looking up at him. Still nothing

"So what if I took your damn necklace, you took my file"

"Don't you dare compare my necklace to your stupid fucking file you need to learn the fucking difference between business and personal shit."

"And I won't tell you again, I DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING NECKLACE"

"Okay". I walk out of my room going into his swinging the door open.

I take a short look around heading to his bathroom checking everywhere, the cabinets, shelves, anywhere I could think of. "You're not going to find your necklace because I don't have it," he put his hands in his pockets and leaned on the door frame.

Going to his closet, ripping clothes from the hanger and throwing them on the floor moving shoes and boxes checking everywhere I could. Still no sign of my necklace.

I walked back into the room and he was still standing there with that stupid smirk on his face. I went to his bed messing up the sheets, lifting the mattress checking to see if it was under there.

I move to the bedside table and open a drawer to find one of his guns. I grab it and take the safety off. It's then his face morphs into this look of confusion.

I shoot the vase at the end of the room, not taking any breaks aiming at the large glass windows on the back wall. Hearing the bullets hit the glass but not break them. "Will you fucking stop?"

Without thinking I shoot at his leg, seeing it graze past his skin causing blood to slowly leak. He winces only for a second as he lets out a small "fuck"

"Where'd you put my damn necklace?" I say on the verge of tears but I held them back, I'm not going to let him see me cry

I walked over to the other bedside table opening the first drawer and it was empty. I took it out completely and threw it at him. He quickly dodges it and I hear it go over the balcony and hit the floor.

Opening the second drawer finding my necklace sitting in the middle of it I grabbed it and throw the gun onto his bed.

Walking over to him I raise my hand and slap him across. His face turns but he still doesn't say a word.

I walked over to him making sure to get in his face. "Next time you take my shit I won't miss" it was a low whisper but I'm sure he heard me.

I walk back into my room leaving him standing there still staring at his room. I close the door and lock it getting into bed. 

Putting my necklace back on as I held onto it tightly. How could I be so stupid? I shouldn't have taken it off in the first place.

I lay in bed pulling the blanket up clinging onto one of the pillows.

There was muffled voices coming from downstairs. It takes me a while but I slowly drift into a deep sleep.

-----------------

My eyes flutter open as the bright light from the windows peeps through the curtains. As I started to fully regain consciousness. I hear voices outside my door. I could barely make out what they were saying.

"She's been in there since yesterday"

"You need to apologize"

"Why should I apologize we wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for her" that was Ace for sure

They continue talking as I just get out of bed and put on my glasses. I walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading to my door.

I open the door Ace and Val stop talking and look my way. I walk in-between them, closing the door behind me. "I'd appreciate it if you guys talked about me anywhere else"

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen looking for something to eat. I grab some fruit to cut up when I hear someone enter the kitchen and look back to see it was Ace.

He sat down at the island and watched as I continued cutting up the fruit. I pray he doesn't try to talk to me because I honestly can't deal with him right now.

"Look I just wanted to say that-"

"Save it. It's fine" I quickly interrupted no need to hear his apology

"No, I shouldn't have taken it"

"Yes, you shouldn't have." I stopped cutting the fruit and put them in a bowl.

"Why can't you just accept my fucking apology I trying to be nice"

"You shouldn't have taken my necklace or lied about it" I sat across from him and started eating.

He reached to grab a grape and I quickly slapped his hand away. "Don't touch my food Romano"

"my bad" he laughed as he put his hand up to surrender. It was nice for a second by I quickly came back to reality

"Yeah, this is great and all but I'm going back to my room" I don't need him trying to become friends with me.

Just as I got up to leave, Ace spoke "what's so special about the necklace?"

Not bothering to turn around "What's so special about the paintings" he didn't answer, "It's just a stupid necklace like you said'

I began walking upstairs as Ace followed behind me, when I got to my room I tried closing the door but Ace blocks it.

"What do you want, Romano?"

"I'm really trying here"

"No, you're just trying to get your file back." he didn't say anything but instead looked down. "Stay away from me until you decide what the hell you're doing"

The only reason he let me up here, let me get comfortable is to get the location of the file out and when I give it up he's going to kill me.

"Fine" he walked to his room and slammed the door.