𝟹𝟸. 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

"Come on Ace they're downstairs" He places another kiss on my neck, his hands resting on my waist as I sat on his lap.

"Five more minutes, love" he responds between kisses. That's what he said five minutes ago.

I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy this side of Ace. Usually, I'm not a big fan of others touching me even being in my personal space but there's just something addicting with his touch.

Why does it even matter if the others know? That's the thing, what is it that they will know? I'm completely fine with whatever we have going on but we haven't exactly had anything official.

That's good for me. No worries, no unnecessary drama just me and him.

Something I never thought I would want was a relationship but with Ace, I question these things each day.

It wouldn't be the worst thing, now that I think of it. Him being all mines me being his. The safety and security that comes with that itself makes me happier, even if it's just fantasies.

"Alright time to go" I tap his legs repeatedly trying to get his attention. He finally gives in letting go of my waist as I get up from the bed.

"Already trying to get rid of me, am I that bad?"

"Yes you are, now get out" once again I find myself trying to pull him up off my bed. He stands to his full height looking down at me smiling. He does that a lot.

"It's not good to lie Serene" my name just rolls off his tongue perfectly. Seriously, I think this is an actual problem, is he always perfect?

"You know I never lie" I jokingly smirk but he just leans down placing a small kiss on my lips. The blood rushing to my cheeks but of course, it's not visible.

With that he walked to the room closing the door as I sit down on the bed, my hand traveling to my bottom lip. The lingering feeling of his lips making my heart flutter.

I look back at the alarm clock on my bedside table to see that it's already 8:31 pm so that means dinner will be ready soon.

After grabbing my phone from the bed I get up pulling my skirt down since it scrunched up a bit.

I'm wearing a blue two-piece set; a short mid-thigh length skirt and a cropped off-shoulder top.

My hair pulled into a loose puff just to get it out the way. I walk out of the room heading down to the kitchen.

Lana looks up when I walk in giving me a warming smile "good evening Serene, dinner will be ready soon"

"Okay, do you need help with anything?" I walk over to the island looking at all the food she already prepared.

"Yes can you please set the table?" she points towards all the plates and cutlery. I nod grabbing the plates and heading to the dining room.

When I entered the kitchen Ace was sat at the head of the table focused on one of his phones.

He looks up for a second giving me a small smile while I began setting the table.

After I place the plates in their rightful places I get the cutlery from the kitchen and place a set for each person eating.

Just as I finished setting up everyone started walking in the room automatically filling with the sound of everyone chatting and chairs squeaking as we take seats.

Lana takes about 4 trips from the kitchen to the dining room placing all the food on the dining table. The aroma of hot wings, mac'n cheese, and homemade fries filling the room.