𝟷𝟸. 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊

"Stay in your room and don't make any noise"

Does he think I'm a toddler or something?

"God Romano I get it" look, I'm not one to get in the way of business. He seemed pretty serious, not that he's never not.

"I'm serious Serene, this meeting is important." he's been telling me the same thing for the past 10 minutes.

"Okay," I had no intentions to mess up his little meeting.

"Okay," he said as he finally walked out of the room.

Me and Ace have our differences but I won't ever let it get in the way of proper business. Well, unless I have something to gain.

Grabbing the remote and turn on the tv making sure to turn down the volume low as I start watching a random thriller movie.

I was about twenty minutes when I heard a bunch of people who I'm assuming to be Ace's men. I could hear them exchange greetings as they walked to Ace's office.

I just ignore the voices and look back at the tv, focusing on the movie. This movie isn't really good. I could already predict what is going to happen. Something's probably going to happen to the guy and it's going to make her continue the family legacy.

After a while, a sharp pain starts to grow in my stomach it's nothing I can't handle. Looking over at the alarm; it's the 26th.

Great

I get up and walk into the bathroom, checking the cabinets, shelves everywhere I could think of for some products and I've gone nothing.

Deciding the best option would be to go ask Lana for some downstairs. Even if I gave ace my word, this is a emergency. I'm not going to sit in my own blood.

I make my way down the stairs making sure not to make any noise. I can honestly make this trip without Ace ever finding out. I go down to Lana's room and she isn't there.

This really isn't my day.

I walk back up to check the laundry room and it's empty. My last option is the kitchen. I head to the kitchen hoping to see her cooking or cleaning. As I enter the kitchen I hear voices rising in Ace's office again.

What could they possibly be talking about? I looked around the kitchen and Lana wasn't there, I checked the pantry out of desperation and unsurprisingly she isn't in there.

She's not here the one time I actually need her for something. I lean against the counter thinking about what to do.

I can't exactly leave the house, his guards would just drag me back in here and even with that, I wouldn't know where anything is or how to get there.

I decide I'm going to have to talk to Ace, I don't care how important that damn meeting is. I start walking over to his office and I begin to notice he still hasn't replaced the guards he killed.

At his front door is a bucket with a bunch of guns and weapons.

I could grab one and kill everyone in there.

Chuckling at the thought. I kick the bucket to the side, making some of the guns shift places, creating a short clinking sound.

I stood there with my hand on the handle praying I would hear the front door open and Lana would walk in but that never happened.

After a minute or two, I hear the volume go down and decide it would be better to do it now. I open the door and walk into the office, turning to my right to see everyone looking at me through the glass wall.