𝟺𝟺. 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚕

"Did you get the gaming sets?"

"Yes Amore" his voice still calm despite his obvious frustration.

"In both rooms right because he might want to play-"

"Yes in both rooms" he walks over to me trying to grab the checklist out of my hand.

"Stop it Ace, I need to go over the list again" I move away, looking through the list again.

"You've gone over that list more than 10 times in the last hour, I'm sure we got it all." he comes over quickly snatching it out of my hand.

Maybe I'm overthinking, trying to make everything perfect. The way I think Enzo would like it, I have to make sure he's comfortable.

I know he doesn't care, he's one of the most low-maintenance people I know but I still feel the need to do all this. More to calm my nerves than to actually please Enzo.

Hopefully, things go smoothly between Ace and Enzo; Ace is uncharted territory for Enzo, and he's not exactly the nicest with that.

Even though the small remarks have subsided I know Enzo, throwing shots and practically ignoring anything he doesn't like.

Hopefully Ace keeps his promise of playing nice, no matter what my brother says. Other than that I think they should get along well if it was for different circumstances maybe they could be friends.

"Remember your promise Ace" I walk over to him, placing my hand going to his chest.

"I love you, and you love your brother. So if making him happy, makes you happy then that's what I'll do" he pulls me in by the waist looking down at me.

"Thank you" he leans down, giving me a short sweet kiss.

"Don't forget no touchy touchy" I push him back a bit, but he barely moves an inch.

"Now that I can't promise" he smiles, pulling away and walking towards the door.

We both leave the room, heading down to the corridor. There's some shuffling around the house since there are a few more workers here for Enzo's visit.

The house has been cleaned thoroughly, noise coming from the kitchen which is filled with multiple cooks preparing a large dinner.

He's only staying for three nights and two days, so we have to make the best of the short visit.

"Okay I'm heading to the airport, please have everything set before we get here" I turn to Ace looking up at him while I speak.

"Yes I know, now go get your brother" He leans down giving me a short kiss.

Once he pulls away, I turn around heading out of the house. The car is already parked in front of the stairs.

I make my way down the stairs, walking over to the driver's side. Unlocking the car then getting in, it automatically turns on since it detected the key.

The car begins to warm up as I put my seatbelt on, entering the address of the private airport into the system.

It loads up the way and starts to give me directions, I start to pull out the driveway signaling for the guards to open the gate before I get there.

There's low music playing in the back as I drive down the surprisingly empty roads, speeding past the red lights.

Soon enough I pull into a large lot of the port, the jet parked in the middle. I can see two guards standing outside the stairs of the jet looking towards me.

I lazily park not even bothering to turn off the car before getting out, I see the guards say something to each other.

Not long after Enzo appears at the top of the stairs, a duffel bag hanging off his shoulder. I start running over to him as he makes his way down the stairs.