𝟹𝟺. 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜

The syrup oozes out the bottles and flows onto my pancakes messily coating them. I place the syrup down on the table and start cutting into the pancakes.

I take a bite of the pancakes and it instantly melts in my mouth. The blueberries kicked in meshing with the syrup to create an amazing flavor in my mouth.

Everyone was biting into their waffles or pancakes. We had decided to open all the curtains so the room was lit brightly by the rays of sunlight.

Since everyone has separate plans today I was thinking about going out and just checking out the area. I haven't really had the chance to look around the city.

Earlier Dante said he would be spending the whole day at his restaurant to just manage some things and see how everything is flowing.

Val has some "work stuff" to take care of and Gio is going over to Luna's place.

He invited me to join but I declined just because I haven't had much alone time while I've been here. Plus it'll be fun exploring and checking out places on my own.

We all finish up breakfast taking our plates to the sink before all saying our goodbyes and going our separate ways.

Dante left straight away while Val and Gio headed upstairs probably to get ready.

I turn around going back to the dining room to get my phone when I feel those familiar hands snake around my waist gently pulling me into his body. I take in his scent as a small smile forms on my face.

"Good morning Love"

"Good morning" I responded, turning around in his arms so I could see him.

He looks down staring at my face like always, I've grown used to the staring; the glimmer that forms in his eyes when he does.

"You look nice" I commented after scanning his outfit. It's a bit different from what he usually wears, maybe it's because it's not all black.

His outfit consisted of a plain white tee with a large military green bomber jacket that complimented his frame well, paired with that was the same simple black cargo pants.

"Oh do I?" he lightly smirks, leaning in to give me another kiss.

"Yes-" he gives me another kiss, a smile forming while our lips connect "you do" I'm able to finish my statement when he pulls away.

"The outfit is inspired by yours from yesterday" he smiles, not breaking contact. I wore a similar outfit yesterday despite just staying in the house all day.

Ace had made it clear that he liked how it looked on me, in his words the clothes made me look "Less deadly." I wasn't aware that I even looked "deadly" in the first place

"You just want to be me so bad" I roll my eyes while he just lets out a small chuckle.

"No I want to be in you" he gives me a wink and I shake my head, the smile never leaving my face.

We both hear someone approaching the kitchen so quickly but gently push Ace back with one hand he sighs moving back to lean against the island.

I stayed in my spot resting on the counter as I looked towards the door. We had a good few inches between us.

Ace lightly kicks my leg looking away when I turned to him, I could see that he was smiling from the side of his face.

The footsteps get louder and louder until Valentino appears in the kitchen looking at me and Ace weirdly.

"Umm Ace we have to talk before I leave" his face forms into a knowing look and I could tell it was about business.

So, I stand straight, connecting my hands and extending my arms.