"You just said that." A chuckle leaves both my lips as well as Ashton's. "Thank you, Cal." I smile at him.

"I hope you can forgive me." He says softly. There's definite guilt in his eyes and I can't bring this state with him. We always managed to find our way out together and we haven't been able to do so in a while.

"You're my brother," he smiles slightly. "Just don't be that kind of brother."

"I'm just looking out for you."

"I know," there's a silence after I said those two words.

"Jesus, El," Ashton says, breaking the silence. "Go to him already." I chuckle and wave goodbye before I walk up to his apartment. I walk upstairs until I'm on the right floor and knock on the door. After some minutes there's still no response. I grab my keys and open the door.

He gave me the key.

I open the door and see him sitting on the couch, headphones on and a controller in his hands. I close the door behind me and wrap my arms around his neck. He startles and looks around.

"You scared me." He says, breathing loudly.

"I swear I knocked, but then I remembered I had the key." He stands up from the couch, to kiss my lips shortly. "I passed my exams." I smile. He wraps his arms around my body and lifts me up.

"I knew you could do it." He says, holding me tighter.

"You turned into such a simp."

"You'd rather have me as a dickhead?"

"Occasionally," I tell him. "But you don't have to do shit to be a dickhead." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes and sits back down on the couch. "How'd you do?" I ask him.

"I have to retake one verbal test since I was too late and they wouldn't let me in. So, I still have to do that. Other than that my grades are great."

"You'll nail the last one." He nods. "What do you have to do still?"

"I've got to pitch them a song I've been working on." He says. "I'm pretty nervous about that."

"There's no need for that, you'll do amazing." He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him, for as far as he possibly can. "You're very close," I state.

"As if you mind. If it were up to you I'm still not close enough. Even when I'm inside you I'm not close enough." A chuckle falls off my lips. He's not entirely wrong. "You're all flushed," he says, his thumb caressing my cheek. "I'm proud of you, Eloise." He says quietly.

"You will nail your last test."

"I need some practice nailing things." He says, a grin growing on his face.

"You tell me I'm a cock hungry whore but I swear, you're a pussy addict." He lets out a snort at my comment and I can't help but laugh along. I am not wrong though. "However, I just really wanted to tell you that I made it." I smile at him. He wraps his arms around my body and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as his hands are holding my ass.

"You have an amazing ass, you know that?"

"Of course I do," I tell him. "What game were you playing though?" I ask him.

"It's not important." I bite my lip.

"I wanna play it with you." He presses his lips on mine and they hungrily move on each other. The butterflies in my stomach flutter, down to my core. The way he has an effect on me is just by far annoying. I love it, but I hate it. "I'm being serious though, will you teach me?" I ask him against his lips, he hums and puts me down again.