ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ💜

Start from the beginning

"I didn't get first place, I came second place, which is a total shame to me." Wendy turns to Ibinabor. "From JSS one till now, it's the second time, this is happening to me, to me it's a failure to me, but to some people, it's victory," Wendy says with a smile that didn't meet her eyes.
"Ibinabor, have you ever come first tenth before? You shouldn't be talking to me because you are clearly below me. I only relate with smart asses, not a dumb, daft idiot whose only achievement is two successful abortions." Wendy says not breaking eye contact, she could see Ibinabor's facial expression harden. Which she is quick to mask off with a smile.

"Like you are any better." Ibinabor attacks.

"Once again, I have proved to be better and smarter than you are. Your brain is just empty Ibinabor. If you are so foolish to let yourself get pregnant twice..., "

"Please, adjust. I want to sit!" Clara says directly to Ibinabor.

"Like, this is the only seat in this house!" Ibinabor half yells.

"Hey watch it. You don't have the right to talk to me using such a tone." Clara attacks.

______________________________🖊

"Merry Christmas!" Homa says immediately Wunmi opens the door.

"Best wishes!" Wunmi who was clearly on her way out says.

"Thank you!" Homa says before walking into the room.

"Merry Christmas bestie," April calls out with a smile, while she folds some of her clothes and puts them into another bag.

"Best wishes. Are you both leaving today?" Homa asks now joining her.

"No! On the 28th or 29th!" April responds casually, making Homa turn to her with a weird look.

"It's still three to four days away, and you are seriously packing." Homa chides.

"I love being on point and time."

"Oshey, Accurate Timekeeper!" Homa jokes, while she litters the clothes on the floor.

"Chiburoma wants us to follow her to Everyday tomorrow." Homa smiles.

"Be serious!" April smiles.

"She is dating this yahoo guy currently, that one is not my business. As far as there is ego." Homa laughs.

"It's when they use your sister for.., "

"Oya, it's okay." Homa who knew April wanted to say something negative interrupts.

______________________________🖊

Wendy runs downstairs, to see what was going on. The noise coming from the sitting room was really nothing to write home about.

Wondering what was going on she runs downstairs.

"Monica, provide my child." Kelvin who looked like he had lost his patient yells.

"I said, Wendy, isn't here," Monica responds sharply. Meanwhile, Wendy inhales sharply, she didn't know if she should go back to her room or do talk to her dad. She attempts to get back t her room when she hears her name.

"Wendy!"

"Wendy, what are you doing outside. I thought I told you specifically not to leave your room?" Monica who looked like she was burning in rage asks. Making Wendy shiver with fear evident on her face.

"Baby, go in there and get your things. In fact don't pick anything. Get into the car." Kelvin says directly to Wendy.

"Wendy, if you move an inch," Monica calls out in a daring tone.

"Monica, do you know I can sue you for this? This is court order. Wendy is supposed to spend half of her holidays with me." Kelvin says.

"She is no longer a child. Who gave birth to her? Kelvin who gave birth to her? She is my child. We don't need you." Monica half yells. "Wendy gets inside," Monica yells.

"Wendy is coming with me!" Kelvin says obviously ready for anything.
Meanwhile, Wendy lets the tears in her eyes flow freely.

"Wendy if you dare follow your father, better don't think of coming back to this house," Monica says with rage.

"She doesn't need you, Monica stop making yourself too important, we both know you aren't. She has a father, " Kelvin says.

"Who has been taking care of her?"

"Monica, I never begged you to do so, she is my child. I can provide whatever she needs. You can keep your filthy money to yourself. I don't want my child turning into a whore like you." Kelvin blurts out.

"Dad!" Wendy calls out, in tears. She noticed how pale her mum suddenly looked.

"Mr. Kelvin, you have no right to come here and insult my mother, in her own house." Kenny who walked in the same time Kelvin made that statement, says clearly not smiling.

"You want to go with your child, take her. No one is holding you. But never ever call my mother names or you will leave to regret it." Kenny threatens obviously not losing eye contact with Kelvin who just laughs.

"Look at this little brat!" Kelvin chuckles. "Monica, honestly. I can see a criminal, just like his father." Kelvin says with a tight face. Meanwhile, Kenny attempts to move closer to Kelvin but gets stopped by his mother.

"Enlighten your bastard about me," Kelvin says staring directly at Monica.

1457 WORDS🌹

That was intense.

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES