Chapter 47: The Celebration

Comincia dall'inizio

Heracles

Connla

As he did, something came out of the circle, it was a cross, on which was crucified... a man? It was more a creature than a man, it had the upper body of a Fallen Angel and it's lower body was that of an Asian Dragon. It had nails (AN: nails that you hammer  not finger nails) on most of it's body, it's wings, tail, arms and legs were all stabbed. There were also words written all over it's body. It also had it's eyes blindfolded and blood ran down from it's eyes.

Cao Cao: It's a seal...

Georg: Latin. It says that... he is named Samael... he was an Angel that turned into a snake to... seduce Adam and Eve. I think.

Cao Cao: That fits with what Hades said to us. Continue.

Georg: He despised Dragons and has powers over them.

Heracles: Just what we need.

Jeanne: Right, we can use him to take Ophis' power!

Cao Cao: Unfortunately, Ophis is protected by three peerages.

Georg: You were able to beat them all by yourself. We're all here now!

Cao Cao: They are Devils, they become powerful quickly. They are stronger than before.

Heracles: We're all here today boss.

Cao Cao: If you say so... Can you break the seal?

Georg: Not here. But it's possible.

Cao Cao and his team then moved with Samael.

POV Eos

I was training... yes, training means having sex with Xenovia. Why? Because I decided.

Xenovia: Anh~ it's so good~!

Eos: Where do you want me to come baby~?

Xenovia: In me! Give me your seeds~!

Eos: That's what I like to hear~.

I gave a final thrust deep inside her pussy as I came inside her. She already came three times by now so she was quite overflowing with a lot of juices. She fell on my chest and I hugged her tightly.

Eos: I love you~.

Xenovia: Ah~... I love you to~.

I kissed her on the forehead.

Eos: I didn't know you were into voyeurism, Ingvild.

I turned around to see my Queen standing in the doorway.

Xenovia: What?!

Ingvild: I-it's just... we will soon have to go to the celebration f-for the tournament.