Luca's Perspective

"Who are you? Where the hell am I?"Why don't you sit down first? Then I will answer all your questions," I told her. She sat on the edge of the bed.

Isabelle's Perspective

"I want to touch her. Slow down, Zydus. I don't want to scare her." "Who are you? Why am I here?"Well, I'm Luca Knight, and as for your second question, why are you here? I told you I would come for you."

Luca's Perspective

"She's stupid to think I will ever let her go. I am going to tell you the first and the last time. You're not going anywhere, Isabelle. You're mine."How did you know my name?"I know everything about you, love. Your family, your background, and everything."

Isabelle's Perspective

Although I hate my name, that's why everyone calls me Izzy, but from his tongue, it sounds sexy. (My family—I don't care about them. They don't even bother calling me. They only send money to me. To them, I am not like a daughter. They didn't even give me attention during my childhood. If Jessica wasn't my friend at that time, I would be alone. It's another time story.) "What a freak!" I said in my mind. "Listen to me, you bastard! I'm not yours. Let me go. Don't you understand what I am saying?" I said while standing from the bed. "Let me go. My best friend and my boyfriend are waiting for me. They are the only ones I have left," I told him with fake tears in my eyes.

Luca's Perspective

"Boyfriend?"The one who cheated on you? And again, there was complete silence in the room. "Listen to me, Luca. I know you're a big mafia man. Please let me go. I will give you money and whatever you want." "What if I want you?" "Don't you understand? I am not yours. I am not a property or a toy whom you can have any time you want." I then started coming closer to her, and she started backing off. And then suddenly, there was a wall behind her back. I pressed her back against the wall, making sure not to leave any space between us. I came near her ear and started whispering, "When I first laid my eyes on you, you were mine. You're mine and will always be mine." I felt goosebumps when I said that in my possessive tone. "Now, listen to me, baby girl. You have to stay away from other males. I don't want to share what's mine. If I see any male looking at you inappropriately or longer than necessary, I will kill them," I said while my eyes were on her face.

Isabelle's Perspective

"Yours? Who said I am yours?" I whispered in his ears.

Then his hands squeezed my waist. He trailed kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lips so that a moan couldn't escape from my mouth. I felt like I was in heaven. I felt sparks everywhere. He was enjoying it. "What are you doing?" I pushed him away. "What are you doing? Back off. Don't come near me. "Oh love, you're going to beg me to come near to you ." That's never going to happen. Because I am not staying here.

"Don't even try to escape. You're not going to succeed." Fuckkkkk you. "You can fuck me, am all yours . All you have to ask me." A blush formed on my face. I try to hide my face.

"A maid will give you your dinner, so get freshen up......All the things are here for you to use . You can ask a maid for anything . It's all temporary because we're going to Colombia in two days."

What??

Yes, love, and then he left the room.

I ran towards the door.It was already locked . Luca opened the damn door . You can't lock me up here."Help me, someone, please help me."I have to do something .I'm not going to Colombia . In fact, I am not going anywhere with him .

What a psycho!

I have to do something .

"Warriors guard the door properly. Don't let anyone inside the room except the maid."

"Yes, alpha."

_______________________________________

Oh, oh . How's izzy going to escape? Will luca ever go to let her go?  Will izzy going to escape before going to Colombia.

Read more to find

Hello lovely readers.  Please vote and do comments.