You/Hange Zoe - Princess

AN: Prompt was too long and I only followed half of it so I cut it off

Levi was surrounded by idiots. He couldn't understand why you would still willingly join the Cadets when you had no reason to do so. There wasn't a lot of begging from his part to make you reconsider but it still should've been enough to make you change your mind. He wasn't one for forcing people to do things but he felt responsible for stopping you from joining the Cadets

"You couldn't have picked the Military Police?"

You grinned at him, making him scowl. You clearly weren't thinking about what the consequences of joining the Scouts will be.

"What's the fun in that? I have a gift..."

Your voice is muffled when he presses a hand against your mouth. He looks around the new recruits to make sure that no one is looking or paying him any attention to drag you inside Headquarters.

"Keep your mouth shut, Cadet. No one must know of what you can do."

Levi had always been so protective of you but sometimes he could go overboard. There was no reason to worry about anyone finding out about your gift. They were all focused on the fact that the Scouts had an actual Titan among their ranks.

"No one is going to care for meh when they have Eren."

He scoffs at the mention of Eren's name.

"That kid is going to get himself killed."

"You really need to have more faith in people."

"I'll have more faith when you actually listen and leave the Scouts."

"I doubt it but nice try."

X

After learning that you were going to be part of Hange's Squad, Levi nearly had a heart attack. It was like you were purposely doing things to put your life in danger. He had specifically warned you to stay away from Hange's Squad but it was like he had told you to join it.

"You want to have an early death, is that it?"

"So what if it is?"

He grabs a fistful of your shirt to pull you close to him. His angry stare scares you but you're unable to move back. For a tiny man, Levi was surprisingly strong.

"Dammit, (y/n)! Quit being an idiot! This is serious! I can't protect you when you're with her."

You've never seen him act like this. He always acted unbothered by everything so it was a shock to suddenly hear the worry in his voice.

"I know you think that it's your duty to protect me but it's not Levi. I can protect myself. I was at the top of my class. Even if you don't think I can protect myself, I have my ability to rely on. Taking care of me is not your burden, Levi."

"It's not a burden, (y/n). I take care of you because I care for you."

You can't help but smile to see him so vulnerable. It wasn't like him to speak about his feelings. Before he has a chance to protest, you pull him in for a hug. He pretends to hate it and even pushes you away but his push is far weaker than his actual strength.

"I care about you too, Levi. You know you can count on me for anything."

With a final squeeze, you let him go to make your way to your new Squad Leader.

X

You didn't know it but Levi kept tabs on you. He had come around to trust in your abilities and Hange's to take care of you. Unfortunately, he had seen something that he didn't like. He couldn't exactly put a stop to it as Hange hadn't actually done something but he could tell it would just be a matter of time before Hange tried anything.

"Hange!"

You barely have a split second to react when you see the titan lunge at Hange. Screaming louder than you've ever done before, you command the titan to stop. You're not surprised when he does but everyone else is.

You pay them no attention as you focus your attention. You're relieved to see that there's not a single scratch on them.

"(y/n)!"

Hange's eyes widened when they saw your nose bleed. As they rushed over to you, you began to sway.

"Hang...."

The side effects of your abilities catch up to you and you end up fainting in their arms.

X

You're woken up to hear people arguing. It was impossible for you to distinguish what they were saying and you couldn't care. Your head was killing you and your threat felt drier than its ever felt.

It takes you clearing your throat to cut them off. Opening your eyes, you find Levi and Hange staring at you. Levi starts to make his way to you but Hange pushes past him.

"(y/n)! You scared us half to death! Don't do that again! I can't lose someone like you."

Without saying anything, Levi elbows their stomach and pushes past them to look you over. He scoffs when he sees you frowning.

"What?"

"That wasn't very nice."

"They were flirting with you and that was disgusting. I came to make sure that you're okay and now that I see you are, I'm leaving." He makes his way out of your room, stopping halfway. "I'll go get you some water. Don't do anything disgusting."

Rolling your eyes at him, you wave him away. He just shakes his head and heads out.

"The two of you are really close, aren't you?"

"As close as someone can be to that grumpy man."

They laugh as they take a seat on your bed. Without asking, they take your hand and place two fingers on your wrist to check your pulse. All you can do is hold your breath until they finish.

"You really scared us. You were out for a few days."

"A few days?!"

"Levi explained to us about your abilities. I believe since you haven't used them that it took a toll on you. The more you use them, the less something like this could happen."

"Right. I'll get on that. But lets go back to what you had said. About losing someone like me...."

"I think I heard Moblit call me! I should go check that out!. I'll be back later!"

You call after them but they were out the door faster than you've ever seen them move. Levi only comes back a minute after they had left.

"Where did four-eyes go?"

"Hide from the truth."

"That idiot."

Levi was surrounded by idiots. At least Erwin had common sense.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Reassurances

-----------