You/Mikasa Ackerman - Gone

At the front of the formation, you were leading the other half of Levi's squad as the others followed him to assume their positions besides Hange's squad

"Let me go with them. I don't trust that Levi will keep Eren safe."

"Mikasa, we've talked about this. I can't continue to turn a blind eye when you disobey orders. It is important that we don't stray off from the plan."

"The plan is going to get Eren killed! Whoever is hunting us down is set on taking Eren with them. I need to be with him!"

You could feel the rest of the squad's eyes on you as she yelled at you. You knew she didn't mean to do so but you couldn't allow for them to see that you were playing favorites. You were already on thin ice with Levi for letting Mikasa disobey orders.

"Get back in position Ackerman! Another attempt to disobey orders and you will be disciplined accordingly."

She glared at you for a second before she's distracted by an explosion that came from the area that Eren would be in. Without thinking twice, Mikasa led her horse to follow in the direction of it.

"Ackerman! Ackerman!" You cursed under your breath as she didn't turn back around. Ignoring the looks that the rest of the squad were giving you, you turned your head to the direction that Mikasa had gone off to. "Springer! Keep the formation! I'll get her back."

X

"Dammit, Mikasa! I told you to stop!"

Even as you pushed your horse to go faster, it still couldn't catch up to her.

"Eren!"

Mikasa quickly jumps off from her horse and uses her gear to quickly take down a titan that was just about to grab Eren. You quickly followed after her, taking out one that was about to grab her.

"Take him back with the others. I'll be right behind you!"

Mikasa nods and carries Eren in her arms to reunite with her horse. You take down any titans that attempt to chase after her until you're sure that she's a good distance from them so  that they wouldn't reach her. You call for your horse and attempt to climb on again when you're suddenly grabbed from behind. You can't help but scream at the tight grip the titan has on you but no one manages to hear. No one was supposed to be this far off from the formation. You do your best to pry their fingers off of you but you can't even move your hands. You continue to scream from the pain until you eventually pass out.

X

Back in the formation, Mikasa finally realizes that you hadn't followed after her.

"We need to go back for her! She was supposed to follow after me."

"We can't! We need to remain in formation, Mikasa! Just this once, listen to orders!"

Mikasa had no choice, she couldn't go back with Eren still passed out on her horse. All she could do was hope you had met up with another squad.