You/Historia Reiss - Comfort

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Historia looked around the mess hall in search of you but she couldn't seem to find you

Historia looked around the mess hall in search of you but she couldn't seem to find you. She takes another glance in case she might've missed you but you're still nowhere in sight.

"Have you guys seen (y/n)?"

"She said that she wasn't planning on eating dinner and headed to her room.'

"Thanks, Mikasa."

Mikasa nods and goes back eating her food. Historia gets in line to grab a tray for you and then heads to your room. She should've known that you wouldn't show up again. It's been a week since you learned about what happened to your squad and you had been a mess. People tried to help but you pushed them all away. Historia didn't want to give up like the others so she continued doing her best to try to help you.

As she arrives at your door, she quietly knocks.

"Go away."

"It's Historia. I brought you lunch."

You stopped taking a sip of your beer when you heard who it was. You couldn't let her see you like this. You were a mess.

"Take it back. I don't want it."

"You need to eat, (y/n). I'm coming in." You wipe your tears away and quickly hurry to hide all your bottles but it was too late as Historia saw everything. "Oh, (y/n)"

"I'm fine! Leave me alone!"

You turn around so that your back was facing her. You didn't deserve being comforted after what happened. Your squad had died protecting you and the guilt was eating you alive. They should be the ones still breathing, not you.

"(y/n), they wouldn't have wanted this for you."

"You didn't know them Historia. You have no right telling me what they would've wanted."

"They saved you because you offered them hope."

"I'm nothing without them. They were the ones who were strong. Without them, I'm useless to the Scouts."

"Don't say that."

"It's true! I'm useless, Historia. I..I can't do anything. I can't sleep because all I can see in my dreams is their lifeless bodies. I ruin every training exercise because I panic..." You start to cry again as you continue to tell her everything that you couldn't do anymore. "Just let me be. I'm not worth worrying about."

You tense up when you feel her hug you.

"I'm not giving up on you, (y/n). You're my best friend and I care about you. You can't keep getting drunk to forget about what happened."

As you move the bottle up to your lips again, Historia takes a hold of it. She holds her breath when she smells the alcohol as you talk.

"That's mine."

"You've had enough. Eat so you can go to sleep."

"I'm an adult. I can take care of myself, Historia."

"No, you can't. You're killing yourself with all this alcohol."

"It's the only thing that helps me forget! I need it."

"You don't. You have me." You tried to get the bottle back from her but she moved away from you. "You need to eat. It's getting late and we have training tomorrow."

"I'm not going. I'm just going to fuck it up again."

"You're going. This is not up for discussion. Now eat your damn food before I have our friends come in here and force you to eat."

You glared at her, hoping she would just give up but she wouldn't budge. You sighed and grabbed the tray of food she brought. As you ate, Historia told you everything that you had missed. You just quietly ate, occasionally saying 'mhm's' when she needed an answer.

You only manage to eat half of the food before you start feeling like throwing up.

"I can't eat anymore."

"That's okay. This is a start. Start getting ready for bed while I go get my things."

"Why do you need your things?"

"I'm staying with you. It's obvious that you need someone to hold you..."

"No!" The last thing you needed was to sleep in her arms. "I'm fine on my own."

"I didn't ask for your permission. Now change because I won't be happy if I come back and you're still in your uniform."

You tried to get her to change her mind but she was already out the door. It sucked that she had taken all your alcohol with her so it could help you relax.

X

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, Historia."

"Good. Get some sleep. We have early training."

You tried to get some sleep but it was difficult with your racing heart. It was not everyday that you slept in the arms of someone you liked. At least with her around, you could forget about what happened.

It's late in the night when you finally manage to fall asleep, only to wake up an hour later because of a nightmare. Historia wakes up with you and helps calm you down so you could fall asleep again. It happens 3 more times until you eventually fall into a deep sleep.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Family

Annie Leonhart - Use

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Crystal

Mikasa Ackerman/Sasha Blouse - Malfunction

------------