You/Annie Leonhart - Smile

TW: Body issues?

AN: I'm not sure what to put for TW but the reader degrades themselves because of the way they look.

Annie found it strange that you weren't waiting for her in her room

Annie found it strange that you weren't waiting for her in her room. After her shift, the two of you always met up to spend some time together after a busy day.

"Hitch, have you seen (y/n)?"

"Nope. I know the same thing as you. I just got here."

"Thanks, you were great help."

Hitch just flips her off as she changes into something comfortable. Annie ignores her and heads out of the room to search for you.

X

There wasn't a lot of places for you to go to so she was quick to track you down to a spot that the two of you frequented so that no one would bother the two of you.

"There you are. I was looking all over...." Annie stops talking when she realizes that your shoulders were shaking. Being all too familiar with the signs of someone silently crying, Annie rushes over to comfort you. If you were crying, something bad must've happened. You were always smiling despite the cruelty of the world and that was one of the things that Annie loved about you. "(y/n), what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Annie attempted to comfort you but you moved away.

"How could you love someone like me? Especially when you look like that! I'm not..."

Annie's eyes widen with the way you talk. It broke her heart to see you like this. She wanted to kill whoever planted those thoughts in your head.

"Stop! Stop talking about yourself like that. I think you're beautiful. I'm going to kill whoever made you think otherwise."

"But I'm not beautiful!"

"Yes, you are! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes own."

"You're lying."

You yell at her as you finally look up at her. Annie's heart breaks even further at the sight of your tears. She wipes away your tears with her thumbs as she gives you a soft kiss.

"Look at me. I'm not lying, (y/n). You're beautiful. Have I ever lied to you?" You slowly shake your head as you search her eyes for any sign that she could be lying to you. You knew that she wouldn't but it was a little difficult to believe after hearing what they told you earlier. "I will never lie to you, (y/n)."

"You really think that I'm beautiful?"

You ask her, wanting for her to reassure you again. You needed to hear it.

"I think you're beautiful. Nothing in this world compares to your beauty."

You can't help but smile, finding her words to be a little cheesy.

"I love you, Annie."

"I love you too, (y/n). Now come on, lets head back and you can tell me on the way who I have to kill."

"Annie!"

"I'm not going to let whoever insulted you go without any repercussion. I'm beating their ass."

"I'm not going to tell you. You'll get in trouble."

"That's okay. I'll find out."

You don't bother to stop her, knowing that Annie would still go behind your back to beat them up.

"Just be careful."

"I always am."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Sight Part 2

Mikasa Ackerman - Jealous

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Schedule //kid

Historia Reiss - Jealous

------------