You/Sasha Blouse - Chat

You were sitting between Sasha's legs close to falling asleep as you heard them tell stories when they were cadets

You were sitting between Sasha's legs close to falling asleep as you heard them tell stories when they were cadets. You would've been paying attention but your squad leader had been pushing your team to do more training exercise than the others.

"I still can't believe Sasha almost bit off Krista's hand when she went to go give her bread."

"I was not going to bite her hand off! I was just starving."

"Sasha, if I hadn't pulled back Krista in time, I'm sure you would've bit her."

"That's not true!"

Knowing that Ymir would continue to bother Sasha about it, Krista cut Ymir off.

"That's enough Ymir. Sasha was hungry. She wouldn't have bitten me."

"She would've."

Ymir mumbled loud enough that Krista had been able to hear it.

"Ymir!"

The two of them start to argue while the rest watch in amusement to see Krista reprimand Ymir.

"I was not going to bite her hand off! I was starving!"

Since your group had gotten quiet, you had been able to hear another group mocking Sasha. It was obvious they had been doing it for a while but none of your friends had heard since you were talking a little too loudly.

"Oh my god. Can she not hear herself? She sounds like a total weirdo. I've never even heard anyone talk like that...."

The girl is cut off when her friend elbows her stomach. She's about to get mad at her but stops when she realizes that you and your friends had heard.

You're wide awake by this point, ready to give them a piece of your mind for making fun of Sasha. You tried to stand up but Sasha refused to let you do so.

"Guys, it's not worth it. You'll get in trouble if you do something to do them."

While Sasha was stopping you and your friends from doing something, the other group used this opportunity to take off. Ymir tried to go after them but Krista pulled her back.

"I don't care if I get in trouble! I'm not going to let them think it's okay to insult you."

"Yeah, Sasha. Only I can do that. I don't remember giving anyone else permission." You glared at Ymir, making her laugh. "Relax. I love Sasha."

"Thanks for looking out for me guys but I'd rather just forgot what we heard. There's no reason for us to give it attention."

You sighed and leaned back to rest against her. You were just going to have to do something at a later time.

X

Using Mikasa to distract Sasha and Krista, you and Ymir went to find the rooms of all the girls that had been part of the group. You couldn't hurt them because Sasha wouldn't be happy but you could pull off a prank on them that would at least make Sasha laugh.

You divided the bag of powder with Ymir and split off the rooms to cover their beds entirely with the itching powder before they came back from training.

"How mad do you think Sasha would be when she founds out that we did this?"

"On a scale from 1-10, maybe a 5. She'll probably just find it funny and forgot why she was even mad."

"Good. And remember not a word to Krista about it because I still have some itchy powder to use on you."

"Relax, Ymir. I'm not saying anything."

X

Sasha immediately knew that you had been the one behind the prank.

"You didn't"

"Did what?"

Sasha rolls her eyes with a smile and starts to laugh as you both watch them crying about how itchy they were.

"Thank you, (y/n)"

"For what?"

Sasha presses a kiss to your cheek and takes your hand to lead you to the mess hall.

"For making me feel better."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - 132

Pieck Finger - Armor

Historia Reiss - Apologies

Sasha Blouse - Regret

Hitch Dreyse - Uncommon Part 2

------------