You/Mikasa Ackerman - Jealous

Stuck with cleaning duty, you hadn't been able to go to town with your friends

Stuck with cleaning duty, you hadn't been able to go to town with your friends. You had forgotten to tell Mikasa to buy you some sweets so you told Eren when he passed by.

Eren stared at the food stand as he tried to remember what you asked for him to get you. He knew it was you favorite thing to get but for some reason, he just couldn't remember what it was. He couldn't understand why you hadn't asked Mikasa or even Ymir.

"Does anyone know what (y/n) gets here? She told me to get her something from here but I can't remember what it was..."

"She probably wanted you to get her those types of sweets. She loves those." Mikasa answers as she makes her way over to grab them but stops when she hears Ymir laugh. "Is something funny?"

"Yeah, I can't believe that you don't know what (y/n)'s favorite sweet to get. She's always eating them. I think as your girlfriend, you should at least know what she likes."

"What are you talking about? (y/n) loves these."

"Mm. I don't think so. As her best friend, I know what kinds of things she likes."

"I'm her girlfriend, Ymir. I know what kinds of things she likes."

Knowing what Ymir was about to say, Historia covered her mouth with her hand.

"I'm sure she'll love the sweets you get her Mikasa. Ignore Ymir, she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Ymir just rolled her eyes as she took Historia's hand off her mouth to hold.

"I'm telling the truth. She's not going to want those and you'll see that I was right."

Historia drags Ymir away before the two of them started to argue.

Just in case Ymir was right, Mikasa also bought the sweets that she had mentioned. She would just have to ask you when they headed back.

X

You greet Mikasa with a kiss when she arrives. Just as you pull back, she hands you the bag of sweets that you had asked for.

"Eren said that you asked him to buy you some."

"I did! I'm surprised he remembered. Thank you."

You gave her a smile as you grabbed one of the pieces of candy that Ymir had told her that you preferred. Mikasa narrowed her eyes at it, not quite believing that you had chosen her candy over the one that you actually liked.

"(y/n), I have a question. Ymir claims that you prefer those candies over your favorites."

Thinking nothing of it, you answered truthfully.

"Yeah. I tried these when I went to the market with Ymir and preferred them over the ones that I used to get."

Ymir comes out of the corner that she had hid to hear your answer.

"I told you! What did I tell you Mikasa?"

You look between the two of them, not understanding what was going on.

"Uh, did I miss something here?"

"Yes, your girlfriend is just jealous over the fact that I happen to know what candy you would've preferred." Mikasa rolls her eyes and takes your hand to drag you back to her room. "You're welcome!"

Ymir yells to you as you're dragged out. She knew exactly what the two of you would be up to. Mikasa was just too predictable.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Schedule //kid

Historia Reiss - Jealous

Mikasa Ackerman - Attention

Rico B.... - Tired

Mikasa Ackerman - Hurt

Historia Reiss - Comfort

------------