You/Annie Leonhart - Guilt (Bad Ending)

Annie was overwhelmed with guilt. She felt sick to the stomach as she held you every night as you cried for your dead friend. The same friend that she was responsible for their death. She might've not dealt the finishing blow but she hadn't done anything. She knew how close the two of you were and yet she hadn't done anything to help Marco. She needed your forgiveness or else the guilt was going to eat her alive. 

"I need to talk to you, (y/n)"

You wiped away your tears and sat up. Annie had been unusually quiet since what happened but you didn't think anything of it. You were far too upset about Marco to think about anything else. 

"What did you need to tell me, Annie?"

Annie couldn't meet your eyes, it just made her feel worse. Her heart was beating far too quickly and it felt like it was going to burst out of her chest. She wasn't sure how she was going to handle the news. 

"About Marco. About what happened before he died."

"You were there? I remember you saying that you had been too far away to see what had happened."

Annie sighed as she finally met your eyes. She had always known that Bertolt or Reiner would end up revealing the truth first but she never counted herself falling in love with a Paradis Devil. Her priority had been to finish the mission at all costs to get back to her father but you walked in her life and changed everything. 

"I was there. I saw what happened."

"What happened Annie?"

"I'm not from here. Neither is Reiner or Bertolt. We lied about where we're truly from. We were sent here on a mission to find the founding titan and bring them back to where we live. Marco overhead them talking about the mission..."

"No! Tell me that you're lying!"

You gripped her neck, choking her as you started to cry. This wasn't the Annie that you had fallen for. Annie was a lot of things but she wasn't a traitor. 

"I...I'm n..not."

Annie didn't bother to try to defend herself. If you wanted to kill her for what had happened, she was going to accept her punishment. You finally let go of her when you see that she's about to pass out. 

"Finish the story. What happened after?"

Annie's throat hurt from the choking but she pushed through the pain as she retold the events of what happened. 

"They chased after him and eventually caught him. I arrived as Marco promised to keep quiet about what he had heard. Reiner told me to take of his gear but I refused. He was your friend...I couldn't do it. He saw that I wasn't moving so he took it off himself. A titan eventually caught after us and we left him for the titan to eat."

Your face lacked any emotion as your tears spilled. You were head over heels in love with her but now she repulsed you. You wanted to kill her for what she had done but that would've been too kind. 

"He was like my brother, Annie."

"I know! I'm so sorry. I wanted to save him. I really did but I couldn't stand a chance against Reiner or Bertolt. They would've killed me too."

"Don't lie! I've seen the way you fight. You could've easily knocked the two of them out. You stood there and did nothing as they killed him! 

"Please, I'm sorry, (y/n). I really am."

"Sorry is not going to bring him back, Annie."

After knowing her for several years, this had been the first time that you had seen her cry. You could see that she was genuinely sorry about what had happened. 

"I know. I know. I'll accept whatever punishment that you see fit. Kill me if you think that's fair.."

"Turn yourself in."

"What?"

"If you really are sorry then turn yourself in. Tell them what you told me and I might just forgive you."

"I'll do it. I'll tell them everything."

Annie said without any hesitation. Her heart belonged to you and if you wished for her to turn herself in then she was going to do so. 

You nodded and left her alone in the room. 

X

By next morning, Annie had told them everything. The three warriors had all been chained down at the cells in the basement. They allowed you to see Annie before her trial.

"I did it! I told them everything like you wished, (y/n)."

"I know. They told me, Annie."

She searched your eyes, hoping to find any signed that you still cared or even loved her only to find that it had been replaced by anger and hatred. It made her heart ache for the love that she had lost. 

"I wish I could take it all back. I wish I would've done something to save him."

"and I wish I would've never fallen in love with you, Annie."

You spit out with venom before making your way back out of the basement. You could hear Annie yell for you but you ignored it. As far as you knew, she was dead to you. She was going to be anyways in a couple of days. 

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rico B.... - Comfort

------------