You/Mikasa Ackerman - Halloween

"Slow down, Nick

"Slow down, Nick."

"Hurry! I'm going to miss all the candy!"

Despite being so little and incapable of moving you, you let him drag you to the next house to ask for candy.

"The candy is not going anymore, slow down!"

He again ignores you as he walks up the driveway of another house for more candy. Nick makes his way back and hands you a piece of candy.

"Here, stop complaining and there's more coming your way."

You rolled your eyes but didn't say anything as you ate the chocolate bar.

X

At the end of the neighborhood, you spot people under the tree you used to frequent years ago. You had almost forgotten about it, had it not been for Nick wanting to take a short cut to the next neighborhood. If you squinted your eyes, the woman with the little girl almost looked like Mikasa. The only difference was the hair and height.

"(y/n)! Come on!"

He attempts to bribe you with candy to follow him but you don't budge. You continue starring at the tree, unsure of whether or not to go. It had been so long since the last time you had gone and you doubted that Mikasa would go on her own.

"Wait, Nick. Lets take a quick detour...."

"No! I'm not going to get any candy! Lets go!"

You started to panic when you noticed they were already leaving. You had to hurry now.

"I'll buy you all the candy you want, please."

"Lead the way!"

You take his hand and run in the direction of the tree.

X

"Wait!"

Mikasa turns around to find someone running towards them at full speed. Pushing Lana behind her, she prepares herself to defend the two of them from the stranger. As they get closer, her eyes widen when she sees you after so long.

"(y/n)?"

"Mikasa!"

She lets go of Lana when you jump into her arms to give her a tight hug. The two of you are near tears since it had been so long since either of you had contact with each other.

"'kasa? Is she your friend that you were talking about?"

You jump down to your feet when the little girl calls for Mikasa. You wipe her tears with your thumb before she turns around.

"It is. Lana, this is (y/n) and..."

"Oh! This is Nick. He's my little cousin. Nick, this is Mikasa and Lana."

"Do you want to trade candy?"

He asks as he shows her his bag. She nods quickly and shows him hers. The two of them make their way to the tree, leaving the two of you alone.

"So..."

You start, unsure of what to say to your ex. You had been so excited to see her again, you had forgotten what happened.

"You left as soon as we graduated."

Mikasa hadn't changed, she always cut straight to the point.

"I didn't have a choice. My parents found out about us."

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped. You could've stayed with us. Carla wouldn't have minded. She loved you. You just disappeared! I thought you..."

She shakes her head and furiously wipes away the tears that wouldn't stop spilling. You stood still, unsure of what to even say.

"I'm sorry, Mikasa. I wanted to tell you what happened but the made sure that I didn't have any contact with you."

She pulls you into another hug as she starts to sob.

"Don't leave me. I can't lose you again."

You wrap your arms around her, letting your head rest on her shoulder.

"I'm not leaving. I never wanted to leave. This is why I returned."

X

Nick and Lana stared at the two of you while eating their candy.

"She's going to owe me so much candy after this."

"Can I have some too?"

"Yeah. I'll give you some when we meet again as long as you don't cry. Or give me a hug. You're a girl."

"I just want your candy Nick. I don't want to marry you."

The two of them continue their candy, patiently waiting until your small reunion was over to go back.

X

"Do you want to come over later?"

"I kind of promised Nick that I would take him to go get candy..."

Mikasa looks over to Lana, with a smile.

"I should probably get some candy for Lana too. I didn't even realize how late it got. We were supposed to go to two other neighborhoods. You don't mind if we come with you?"

"Not at all."

You hold her hand as your make your way back to the two of them.

"So how about that candy?"

"Finally! I almost finished my candy while waiting for you."

You rolled your eyes as he took hold of your free hand.

"Yeah! So did I. You better get us lots of candy."

Lana tells Mikasa while she takes Mikasa's free hand.

"We'll see."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Petral R... -   Understanding

------------