You/Sasha Blouse - Regret (Spoilers for S4)

Mikasa took off her coat and placed it over your head to shield you from the rain

Mikasa took off her coat and placed it over your head to shield you from the rain. She was about to say something but stopped when she noticed you had fallen asleep. You hadn't been sleeping well for the past few days so you must've been too exhausted to wake up because of the rain. Not wanting to ruin your sleep, Mikasa bent down and picked you up to carry you back to the base.

X

You wake up a few hours later to find yourself in Sasha's room. You're about to wrap yourself further in her sheets but stop when you realize you were wet. You quickly stand up, not wanting to make her bed dirty.

"You fell asleep in the rain and I didn't want to wake you up."

Mikasa says as she walks in the room with two trays of food.

"Did you carry me?"

"I did. You were tired."

You sigh as you make your way over to Sasha's dresser to pull out some clothes for you to change into. Mikasa quickly turned around when she realized you were undressing.

"Why did you bring me here? Why didn't you take me back to my room or better yet, why didn't you wake me up."

You tell her as you finish changing.

".....you looked like you were having a nightmare and I thought you would be comforted if you slept in her bed."

"Well thank you but you should've just left me out in the rain. I avoided this room for a reason."

You make your way to walk out of the room when Mikasa grabs your wrist to stop you.

"You need to eat."

"I'm fine, Mikasa. I'm not hungry."

"You didn't eat breakfast nor did I see you eat dinner last night. You need something to eat."

You try to rip your wrist out of her hold but she's far too strong.

"I said that I'm fine! I don't need you to babysit me."

"I'm your friend (y/n). I care about you! You're not doing fine and that's okay. We're all here for you."

"She's dead because of me! How can you not hate me!?" You try to push her off but instead Mikasa pulled you in for a hug. "She got shot because she pushed me out of the way! I should've been the one who died."

You tried to get out of her hold as your tears began to spill but Mikasa refused to let you go. She knew you were going to run off again and distance yourself even further from everyone else. Mikasa had silently made a promise to Sasha to watch over you and she was going to do anything she could to take care of you even if you tried to push her away.

She continued holding on to you as she whispered how it wasn't your fault and that Sasha had chosen to save you for a reason. She wasn't sure if her words were comforting you as you continued to cry but she kept repeating them to make sure you understand that nothing was your fault. That you and Sasha was simply victims of an unnecessary war. Eventually you cried yourself to sleep and again Mikasa carried you to bed but this time to hers.

You weren't plagued by nightmares as the shirt you put on from Sasha still held her scent to soothe you.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hitch Dreyse - Uncommon Part 2

Sasha Blouse - Kind

------------