You/Sasha Blouse - Kind

Gabi scoffed when she noticed the familiar brunette open her cell again

Gabi scoffed when she noticed the familiar brunette open her cell again. If she had to pick between spending time with Sasha and daily torture sessions, she would pick the torture sessions. She hated how Sasha pretended to act kind. It was all an act and it irked her that the devils thought they could trick her by being nice to her.

"I don't know why you bother. Just let me rot in this stupid cell. Why do you keep coming back?"

Sasha gives her a sad smile as she leads her out of the cell.

"Because you're just a kid...."

"I'm not just a kid! I could kill you! Just like a killed that friend of yours! Just let me be!"

Sasha stopped walking to take a deep, shuddering breath. The memory of your death was still fresh in her mind. You still hadn't been laid to rest.

"You might've been trained to kill someone but you're still a kid. You have a lot to learn." She finally answers after controlling herself to stop the tears from shedding. "I'm sure you miss your friend. I was able to get the two of you to spend some time together before we head out to my family's farm."

Gabi didn't say anything as she followed the girl. It had been strange to see her let down her guard. The Marleyans had always told them that the devils were pure evil. That they didn't care about anything or anyone. For now, she would remain quiet and comply with their demands until she could figure out a plan with Falco.

X

Falco thanked Sasha profusely as she handed him another tray of decent food. It was a miracle that they were being fed despite what they had done. He had seen what the Marleyans did to prisoners of war that were children. He figured things would be worse with the devils but he couldn't be more wrong.

"We need to get out of here. I'm tired of listening to that stupid girls stories. I don't care about any of them. They are our enemies. I don't understand what she hopes to get out of being nice to us."

"Gabi, they are not trying to get anything out of us. If they were, they would've been interrogating us as soon as we arrived."

"Don't be ridiculous Falco. Of course they want something from us. They must think we're stupid and that we'll tell them everything. Well they're wrong. We were able to figure out their gear and got on their ship. We already killed one of them, we have no problem killing....."

Falco is quick to cover her mouth, not wanting for anyone to get the wrong idea.

"No, Gabi! These people are being kind to us. We shouldn't do anything to aggravate them further. We're in enemy lines. The last thing we want to do is accidentally piss of the wrong person. They're not in here beating us because of that girl. Try to be more kind to her. She looks like.."

"Don't tell me that you're getting a soft spot for them, Falco?!" Gabi hissed out. "We're going to be the next titan holders. You can't be saying that!"