You/Hange Zoe - Comfort

After working for hours, Hange was exhausted

After working for hours, Hange was exhausted. They took off their glasses and rubbed their tired eye. As great as the pay raise was for being Commander of the Survey Corps, Hange didn't like the paperwork or the long hours. Sometimes they often wondered if Erwin made the right choice of picking them as Commander.

"It's late. You should be home with your wife."

Hange looks up to face Levi.

"I was just on my way. Did you need anything?"

He holds up a bag of tea.

"I heard (y/n) is dealing with morning sickness so I brought ginger tea. It should hold."

"Oh! Thanks Levi. I'll let her know that you got it for her."

"Whatever. Just got home already."

He tosses the bag of tea to Hange and then leaves.

Grabbing their coat and Levi's tea, Hange headed home.

X

"Honey! I'm home!" The cabin is dark and quiet when they arrive. "Baby?"

"In here."

You called out from your shared room. Hange hangs their coat and places the bag of tea on the kitchen table before making their way over to the room.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Even in the dark, Hange could see your distressed expression. They make their way over to sit beside you. "Is something bothering you?"

You sighed in content as you felt their fingers running through your hair.

"Just tired. My feet are killing me."

"Do you want me to massage them?"

They ask without a second thought.

"Really? You wouldn't mind?"

Hange laughs and leans down to press a kiss to your lips.

"Why would I mind? Your feet are killing you so as your loving partner, I should massage them to help you feel better."

You grabbed their bolo tie and pulled them in for a deep kiss.

"I love you so much, Hange. I just thought you would be too tired or you might get disgusted."

"Mmm, I love you too darling. But I would never be too tired to take care of you nor would I be disgusted. Now lets massage your poor feet."

Moving further down the bed, Hange pulled your feet to their lap and began to rub the soles of your feet. By the time they were finished, you had managed to fall asleep. Once Hange tucked you in, they got ready for bed and joined you. They wrapped their arm around your waist and pulled you flush against their body. They fell asleep with a smile as you unconsciously scooted closer to them.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Rico B... - Ignorance

Hitch ... - Rumors Part 2

Ymir - Confessions

Mikasa Ackerman - Late

Sasha Blouse - Beginnings

Pieck Finger - Wrong

-----------