You/Hange Zoe - Tell

You glared at Hange, waiting for them to give in and just tell you why they had been acting strange for the past several days

"Seriously! I'm fine. Everything is fine."

"You really expect me to believe that? You've been acting strange since Monday. You don't even hold me anymore when we go to sleep."

Hange's eyes widened when they saw your lip quiver and tears well up in your eyes.

"I got hurt! I accidentally got too close to Sawney and Moblit had to tackle me out of the way. I'm sorry for not telling you, I just didn't want you to worry or prohibit me from my research."

As soon as they told you the truth, you wiped the fake tears you had managed to spill.

"When you're ready to mean your apology then come find me."

"but I am sorry! Please, (y/n)!"

All the Scouts watched Squad Leader Hange chase after you while apologizing. They didn't care to know about what was going on, knowing that Hange must've done something to upset you. They all had bets going on and it had been a miracle that it had taken so long for something to happen.

X

The rest of the week, Hange spent the majority of her time to make it up to you. They had done everything they could, even getting on their knees and begging for forgiveness.

"Levi, please! You need to help me. I don't know how to fix this."

He scoffs as he stares up at them.

"Not my problem, four-eyes. You made your bed now lie in it."

"You need to help me or I'm going to bother you until she's happy with me again."

"Are you threatening me?"

"I'm sorry but I'm desperate."

He shakes his head and continues on his way to his office.

"You're fucking annoying, Hange. You owe me for this." He has to cover his ears as they squeal in delight. "Do that again and I'm making sure that (y/n) never forgives you."

Hange zips their mouth shut and follows Levi to his office.

X

"If this has anything to do with Hange and their apology then I want nothing to do with it."

"The two of you seriously get on my nerves. At least come with me before you say no again."

You sigh and follow him to a small cabin outside headquarters. You frown as you stare at it, not remembering ever walking past it.

"What is this?"

"Hange's desperate attempt to get you to forgive you. I'm leaving. I'll let them explain."

He leaves you alone, heading back to the headquarters. You're left alone for a minute before Hange pops out of the cabin.

"You're here! I didn't think you...."

"What is this? Why did Levi drag me out here?"

"This is where we'll be staying from now on. I'm taking a break from my research to be with you. I've realized that we hardly get to spend some time together and that's my fault. Erwin has granted me this permission as long as I watch over the research that Moblit and my squad will be performing."

"Hange, this is..."

"It's not fully finished but I'm still stepping down from my duties for now to be here for you. You've been doing this pregnancy alone and that's not fair. It's not how things should be. I need to step up as a parent and that's what I'll be doing."

You turn around and lean in to give them a soft kiss.

"You don't have to do that. You don't have to give up your research. All I ask is that you don't hole yourself up or put yourself in any danger."

Hange nods quickly.

"I promise! I'll be more careful from now....so what do you think of the cabin? We don't have to move in, I just wanted you to see that I was serious about my promise."

You turn around to look back at the cabin.

"It look cozy. I think I like the idea of living there with you and our child."

They smile as they take your hand and lead you inside.

"Good. I want nothing but the best for you and our child."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Halloween

Petral R... -   Understanding

------------