You/Sasha Blouse - Comfort

You started to cry when you noticed what you had stepped on

You started to cry when you noticed what you had stepped on. After the shitty day that you had, stepping on the horse's poop was the straw that broke the camel's back. You stood there crying, not caring if anyone saw you. It felt nice to cry after holding in your tears for so long. You were only human, you could only take so much.

"(y/n), is that you?"

You froze up when you heard Sasha's voice. You hadn't cared if anyone else would see you but you cared if Sasha saw you. You didn't want her to think you were weak.

You kept quiet as you wiped your tears away and attempted to wipe the shit off of your shoe.

Just as she's about to turn the corner to find you, you answered.

"Yeah! It's me! Did you need anything, Sasha?"

"Are you okay? I could've sworn I heard crying...." She trails off when she notices the state you were in. Without saying anything, she makes her way over to you and takes your hand. "Everything is going to be okay. You just let me take care of you."

Leading you to the showers, she helps you undress before she takes off her clothes. Neither of you say anything when she joins you in the shower and helps you scrub off the dirt of the day. You close your eyes, enjoying the feeling of her fingers as she washed your hair. When she finishes, the two of you remain standing under the hot water until it eventually turns cold.

You attempted to dry yourself off and get dressed but Sasha stopped you. You protested but she ignored you as she continued to take care of you.

"You don't have to do all of this, Sasha. I'm fine."

"I found you crying in the stable. You're not fine. You don't have to tell me right now but let me take care of you."The two of you held hands as you stared at each other. Reluctantly, you nod and she gives you a smile. After giving you a kiss, she walks you to her room. Mikasa is nowhere in sight so you assume she must be with Eren or Armin. "Lay down and I'll bring us our food. Don't leave the room okay."

"Okay."

X

You're nearly asleep when she comes back to the room. As promised, she returns with two trays of food. You can't help but be surprised when you spot the piece of cake on your tray.

"Sasha, where did you get that?"

"I stole it."

You began to lecture her, telling her stealing was wrong. Sasha ignored you, focusing on setting the trays down and grabbing a spoonful of the cake.

"Open."

"What..."

She laughs when she practically shoves the spoon in your mouth. You glare at her for a second but stop at the taste of the cake. You pull out the spoon to chew it better.

"This is actually good. Try some."

Just like she had done, you grab a spoonful and feed it to her. The two of you continue feeding each other until there's nothing left on the trays.

Before she could lay down, she moved the trays off of the bed and laid down besides you. She wrapped her arms around you, pulling you close to her. You let out a sigh of content, feeling a thousand times better than earlier.

"Feeling better?"

She whispers against your skin. You shiver as you feel her place kisses on your back.

"Y..yeah."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

You shake your head and turn around in her arms so you could be face to face with her.

"I just had a shitty day." You went on to tell her about your streak of bad luck since the morning. You could tell she wanted to laugh at the end when you told her about stepping on the horse poop. "It's okay. Now it's funny." With your permission, she laughs, making you laugh as well. "I love you, Sasha. Thank you for helping make my day better."

She leans in to give you a soft kiss.

"And I love you. I'm glad I was able to help make things better."

X

Mikasa arrived a little while later to find the two of you asleep in each others arms. She smiles at the two of you and covers both of you with a blanket before going to sleep in her own bed.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Historia Reiss - Sweetheart

Pieck Finger - Work

Hitch ... - Rumors