You/Mikasa Ackerman - Ease(Spoilers for AOT ending)

A Survey Corps member moved into a cabin a few minutes away from you

A Survey Corps member moved into a cabin a few minutes away from you. You had heard the stories. How they had sacrificed so much to save the world and you wanted to repay them for what they had done. Cake would never amount to the sacrifices they must've done but it would give you an excuse to talk and offer an ear. They had moved in alone and you knew it must be lonely.

"Hi. I'm sorry for bothering but I noticed you moved in a while ago. I thought I would introduce myself. My name is (full name). I'm just here to give you a friendly welcome. I brought cake too."

You gave them a small smile as you offered the cake. Rather than take it, she simply just stared at it. You grew nervous, the longer it remained silent. The woman was intimidating and you worried you had done or said something to upset her.

"Mikasa. Come in. I won't be able to eat all of this."

She ushers you in and you follow her to the kitchen. She pulls out a set of plates and utensils so you could serve each of you a piece of cake.

"I just wanted to than...."

You start off when the silence begins to get too uncomfortable.

"Don't."

She says in a soft voice while looking down at her plate.

"S..sorry." Mikasa nods and continues eating her cake. You quickly hurry to finish your piece, suddenly feeling like you were intruding. "I should be going. It was nice to meet you Mikasa. If there's anything you need, please feel free to visit."

"I'll walk you out."

You help her clean up the table and then headed back to your place.

X

You expect to never hear or see Mikasa again but you're pleasantly surprised when she knocks at your door.

"Mikasa, what a surprise."

"I brought this dessert that my mother used to make me....this is for the cake that you brought me."

"Oh! You didn't have to get me anything in return, Mikasa. It was a simple welcome cake. Please come in. I don't like eating by myself."

You step aside and she walks in. Like before, you pull out plates and serve the two of you a piece. It's quiet again but the silence is comfortable this time.

"I'm sorry for being rude when you came over. I was..." She stops, unable to continue with what she was saying. "I don't...." You watch as she takes a deep breath to compose herself. "I lost...."

"It's quite alright, Mikasa." You give her a smile and motion to the dessert with the knife. You could tell sweet bread reminded Mikasa of something nice with the way she smiled. "Another piece?"

"Yes, please."

X

The two of you soon made it into a routine to eat dinner with each other. It started off with you taking turns to cook for the other until eventually one of you would go to the other's place to cook dinner.

Both of you got closer and Mikasa began to open up, little by little. You were saddened to hear everything that she had gone through. It made you wish that there was something you could do to help her but all you could do was listen.

"I never asked him to save us! I never asked him to commit genocide to save Paradis!" You held her tightly as she cried into your arms. "Why did he have to be such an idiot!? There was always another way!"

You kept quiet, choosing to let her cry and scream for the boy she loved. You couldn't imagine what it must've been like to kill the person you loved.

Mikasa continued to cry and scream until eventually she grew tired and fell asleep. You didn't dare to move, not wanting to disturb her sleep.

X

Mikasa's friend ended up visiting her a couple of weeks after her arrival. She invited you over and introduced you to everyone.

"You look happy, Mikasa."

Armin watched as Mikasa's eyes landed on you before she smiled.

"I'm moving on. What Eren did was unforgivable but I understand why he did it. He wanted us to give us freedom and I thank him for that. I just wish there could've been another way.

"I just wish he would've talked to us." The two of them get quiet, getting lost in their own thoughts. "You should tell her how you feel?"

"W...what?"

"(y/n). You should tell her how you feel."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"It's obvious that you like her. I have a feeling that she's part of the reason why you're healing. She seems nice."

He joins the others, leaving her alone to think about what he said.

X

Night had fallen and everyone left. It was just you and Mikasa looking up at the night sky.

"Thank you for everything that you've done for me, (y/n)?"

You sit up on the blanket so you could face her properly.

"You don't have to thank me, Mikasa. You're my friend and you needed me."

"Friend, huh?" She sits up so that she could face you too. She lets her hand rest on your cheek, letting her thumb caress it. "What if I told you that I wanted to be more?"

"B..but what about Eren? You love him."

"I loved him, (y/n). I love you, "

You close your eyes to enjoy her touch.

"I love you too, Mikasa."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Pieck F... - Part 2

Hange Z.. - (yandere)??

Hange Zoe - Cries

Hange Zoe - Comfort

Rico B... - Ignorance

-----------