You/Hange Zoe - Break

Hange was in the middle of an experiment when you joined them on the field

Hange was in the middle of an experiment when you joined them on the field. You remained quiet as you watched them say all their observations as Moblit hurried to write them all down. Hange was too engrossed in their work to even realize that you were watching them. Rather than call for them, you wait until they call it a day to announce your presence

"Hange!"

Hearing their name, Hange turns around in the direction of the voice to find you standing behind them. They smile widely when they spot you and rush to greet you. Rather than hug them as usual, you step back, confusing them.

"What's wrong?"

They ask, worried about the way you were acting. You've never acted like this. You always enthusiastically returned their hugs and kisses.

"We need to talk...." You look over their shoulder to find that Moblit was listening. "...in private."

Desperate to find out what was going on, Hange quickly nods. They dismiss Moblit and lead you to their office.

X

"So uh, what did you need to talk about?"

"We need to break up."

You tell them bluntly, just wanting to rip off the bandaid.

"W..what?" Hange asks, at a loss of why you even wanted to break up. The two of you were happy. You argued like any other couple but it was normal to argue. Both of you communicated well so if something was wrong, you would've told them. "B..break up. I don't understand."

"What is there to understand, Hange? I want to break up. You don't have to make this harder than it has to be."

Tears start to pool in their eyes as they began to cry. Your eyes widen and you immediately start to feel guilty.

"I was kidding! It was a joke!" You rush to Hange, pulling them into a tight hug. "I would never break up with you. I love you, Hange!"

You rushed out, desperately hoping that Hange didn't break up with you for pulling such a shitty prank.

"B...but you...."

Hange struggled to get words out as they tried to calm themselves down. They gripped on to your shirt as they took deep breaths to calm down.

"Levi promised me some time off if I did this. I only did it for the free time because it's been a while since we spent some time together. We've been really busy."

"...don't do that again."

"I won't! I promise!" Hange nods and leads you to their bed. They gently push you on to it so they could lay on top of you. You wrapped your arms around them, holding on to them tightly. "I'm sorry, Hange. I'm an idiot."

"You are an idiot. But you are my idiot."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sasha B.... - Comfort

Historia Reiss - Sweetheart

Pieck Finger - Work

——————