You/Annie Leonhart - Sight Part 1

AN: They didn't tell me how they wanted to end the story so I'm leaving it up to you all. Let me know how you want part 2 to end.

You watched in awe as you saw Annie transform in to a titan that looked similar to Eren's

You watched in awe as you saw Annie transform in to a titan that looked similar to Eren's. She didn't pay attention to you as she started to run. You followed after her, wondering what she was doing and why she had hidden her ability to transform. When she stops, you stop before you get close enough. She looks around at the men surrounding her and then when she can't seem to find whoever she was looking for, she attacks. You watch in horror as she kills them without any hesitation.

"Annie!"

You called for her but she didn't listen as she continued killing them. You attempted to join the fight but you couldn't move. It was like you had been cursed to watch your fellow Scouts get killed. When they've all been killed, she continues on her way. Again, you continue to follow and watch as she continues more squads until there's nothing left of the right flank.

"ANNIE!"

Your loud scream manages to get her attention and makes her change her course. When you see her running to you, you attempt to run away but you can't move. You try to get your horse to move but they stay still. Just as she's about to grab a hold of you, you wake up.

You blink a couple of times to adjust your eyes to the darkness. When you're able to see a little better, you find that the blonde had been the one to wake you up.

"I didn't wake you up, did I?"

You ask in hopes that you hadn't screamed her name.

"You did. You were screaming my name."

"Yeah, sounds to me like you were having a dirty dream...."

"Ymir! Be nice."

Ymir rolls her eyes and lays back down.

"You're no fun."

Ymir mumbles to her. Krista ignores her and focuses back on you.

"You sounded like you were having a nightmare. Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to wake you all up." You tell her when you realize that everyone had managed to wake up. Annie just stares at you, making you a little uncomfortable as you didn't know what she was thinking.

"Maybe you need some fresh air. I'll join you."

You didn't have much of a choice as she dragged you out.

X

"What did you see in your dream?"

You couldn't tell her that your dreams were often visions of the future. There were times that said dreams didn't occur but that was only because you had interfered.

"Nothing. It doesn't matter. We should go back. We have an early morning tomorrow."

"You screamed my name, what did you see?"

If you couldn't tell the truth, you were just going to have to lie to her.

"I saw you die."

"You saw me die? How did it happen?"

"A titan ate you and I was too late to save you."

She scoffs at your words.

"I wouldn't need you to save me. I can handle myself."

You nervously laugh, knowing how capable she was of being able to do so.

"I know. It was just a silly dream. Can we head back now?"

Annie nods and the two of you walk back.

X

Since that night, you would often yourself staring at her for any signs of who she really was. It was scary to not know of what her true intentions were of keeping it from everybody. If she wanted to help, she would've announced her shifter abilities when they learned of Eren's. With her hiding who she was, it made you think that she could possibly in alliance with the titans that had destroyed the Wall Maria. Wanting to know what she was up to, you attempted to befriend her in hopes that she would eventually trust you.

X

Annie wasn't sure what to think when you told her that you had seen her die. She didn't believe you but no other dream would make you scream out her name like that. For a split second, she considered the possibility that Ymir had been right but she was quick to dismiss it.

When you attempted to become friends, she couldn't help but think that Ymir might've been right. She would often catch you staring and for once in her life, she didn't mind it. When she knew you would look, she would do moves that no one knew to impress you and it seemed to work by the expressions you often had.

X

After months of becoming friends and learning that you might be interested, Annie decided to ask you out. The question came to you as a surprise. You wanted to turn her down but then changed your mind when you realized it would make the two of you grow closer. You just needed to know her true intentions about why she hid her ability.

"I would love to go out with you, Annie."

You almost felt guilty to string her along for information when she gave you a smile. It had been the first time you had seen her do so since training.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Smile

------------