(SEASON 4 SPOILERS) You/Historia Reiss - Shock

AN: Haven't seen the S4 or read the manga so it might be wrong.

Your friends searched around the room after greeting Historia. They had expected for you to be around considering how you were Historia's personal guard. They missed you and wanted to catch you up on everything that you had missed.

"Historia, where's (y/n)? Is she not joining the meeting?"

Historia sighed and shook her head.

"I'm afraid not. She got injured after protecting me from an attempt on my life. She's alright but she needs to rest."

"Oh. Do you think we'll be able to see her before we leave?"

Historia was about to answer but she was interrupted by someone telling them that the meeting was about to start.

"Maybe later."

X

Historia could barely pay attention to anything that was being said in the meeting. All she could think about was you and the baby. Had she been able to cancel the meeting and reschedule for another day, she would've done so. You had even insisted for her to go to it as it would still take some time for you to give birth.

Several people were talking but soon stopped when they heard a loud screen. Historia's eyes widened, knowing that you were the one behind it. She didn't dare look up as she knew they were going to question her about it. Everything in her was telling her to run out and go to you but the meeting still wasn't over.

The doors are slammed open to reveal one of your personal guards that she had assigned to you when the two of you learned about the pregnancy.

"Queen Historia! She gave birth!"

Historia doesn't even bother to excuse herself as she rushes to you. No one was sure of what was happening or what to do. Curious about who had given birth, the scouts followed after Historia.

X

Historia walks in to find you quietly humming to the baby. You looked exhausted but you still had a smile on your face. When you heard the door open, you turned around to see Historia. Your smile widens when she gives you one.

"It's a girl."

Tears start to form in Historia's eyes when you hand her the baby. The two of you had agreed that if it was a boy, you would name them and if it was a girl, Historia would name them.

"Hi there, Frieda. I'm your mommy, Historia."

The scouts arrived just in time to hear Historia say this. The gasp they let out manages to catch both of your attention. You give them a shy wave and take back Frieda as Historia goes out to explain everything.

X

"This is why you were acting like that in the meeting?"

"Yes. I was going to cancel it but (y/n) wouldn't allow me to do so."

"So?! Who's the father? When did (y/n) even get married?"

Leave it to Sasha to ask the questions that everyone wanted answers to but didn't have the guts to ask her.

The two of you hadn't told your friends about the marriage. They were far too busy with other things to attend a simple ceremony that the two of you only had so that no one tried to claim that the baby wasn't Historia's.

"I suppose that I'm the father and we got married about a year ago."

No one knew what to say. They were a little hurt that they hadn't been told about the marriage or the pregnancy. All of you were friends.

"I'm happy for the two of you, you both make a cute couple. Can we go in and see them?"

Mikasa finally says something, not wanting to upset Historia.

Historia pokes her head inside the room to see that you had fallen asleep and that Frieda was now laying on the crib besides your bed.

"I think we should let them rest. But all of you are free to come visit them tomorrow."

They all accept the invitation and congratulate her before heading back to deal with those that had been left inside the court room.

X

Finally alone, Historia headed back inside. She drags a chair besides both of your beds to be near you. She stayed wide awake to watch over the two of you, making sure to be ready if either of you needed anything.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - Test

------------