You/Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Fight

Mikasa and Annie found it strange that you had met up with them at tavern

Mikasa and Annie found it strange that you had met up with them at tavern. Ever since the three of you had started dating, you had all made it a habit of going out on a date when you had a free day together.

"Did she tell you that she was going to be late?"

"No, she just said that she had to take care of something quick but didn't say what."

The quiet women began to worry about you. You hated being late to a date for the sole reason because they were rare.

"Lets just give her a couple of more minutes and if she doesn't arrive then we'll go out and search for her."

Mikasa nods and the two of them distract themselves by talking about a new training form.

X

You give the man a bloody smile, waving him over so he could attack.

"Come on. I thought you said that you could take me? You're making yourself look like a fool."

Out of anger, the man screams and rushes to attack. Using one of the moves that Annie had thought you, you're quickly able to slam him on a table.

"You missed! You're going to have to try..."

Out of nowhere, someone tackles you to the ground. You struggle in their hold, making everyone laugh. They had gotten sick of your cocky attitude.

"What were you saying, bitch?"

"I was kidding! Have none of you heard of a joke?"

X

The minutes had passed and there were still no signs of you.

"I'm worried, Annie. We should go out and look for her. It's getting late.'

Annie nods and pays for the drinks that they had gotten while waiting for you. As they exit out of the tavern, they hear a roar of laughter from another tavern down the street. They ignore it, knowing that a bar fight had more than likely started.

"Why don't you check back at the headquarters and I'll search along the route. Then we'll meet up again in a half hour. We're going to find her, Mika."

Annie gives her a quick kiss before Mikasa takes off.

X

You groan loudly as you're slammed down on the same table that you had slammed the first guy. His friends were ruthless and you weren't sure how long you would be able to stand against them. You were really regretting not telling Mikasa about what you were going to do. If she had known, maybe you wouldn't be getting thrown around like a rag doll.

"Are you ready to give up and pay for the damages?"

"Fuck you! I didn't do anything wrong."

You spit on his face and laughed when you saw his face of disgust.

"You're going to pay for that bitch!"

You're quick to jump off the table before he punches you. Evading his friends, you attempt to take them out one by one but there's far too many for you to take on your own.

X

Annie arrives to find Mikasa in tears. She's quick to hug and comfort her.

"T..this is all my fault. I should've waited for her."

"We're going to find her, Mika. This is not your fault. I'm sure that idiot got herself into trouble again." Her words manage to make things worse. Mikasa had taken it upon herself to always keep you out of trouble. "I didn't mean that! I just...she's a grown woman! You shouldn't be watching over her like a child. We didn't agree to date a child so it's not your responsibility if she gets herself into trouble because of something stupid she did."

Annie knew she had said something wrong yet again when Mikasa pulled back from the hug and glared at her. She was just about to tell her something when the two of them heard someone yell something that sounded a lot like you.

"I know what you're going to say so save it. Lets go help her."

Annie rolls her eyes and the two of them rush to the tavern.

X

"(y/n)!"

You drop the chair on the man when you hear Mikasa call your name. You look up to find a worried Mikasa and an annoyed Annie staring at you. You give them a sheepish smile.

"Am I late?"

At the sight of the women, the men who you had been fighting just take off. They knew they were going to get their asses handed to them if they stuck around. Annie and Mikasa were about to chase after them but you stopped them.

"What the fuck happened, (y/n)"

They each wrapped an arm around your waist and helped you walk out of the bar as you held on to them.

"Does it really matter what I did? I'm in pain!"

You cried out in pain as Annie pinches your arm.

"Because you're an idiot!"

"Annie!" Annie glares at you when you laugh and mumbles an apology to you. "And it does matter, (y/n). What did you do?"

"Nothing! They claim that I broke some of their cups the last time I was here and wanted for me to pay the damages. I obviously denied because I didn't do such thing and he wasn't happy that I wasn't going to pay up so we fought. I was close to winning but then his friends came along and I couldn't handle them."

Mikasa just sighs at your answer.

"It seems that I can't leave you alone for a second without you getting into trouble."

"Yeah, well I'm still mad that we didn't get to have our date because someone decided to get into a fight."

"Don't worry. We'll still have out date. We'll drop off, (y/n), at the infirmary and then we'll come back to the tavern."

"Wait what? Mikasa, that's not fair. I want to join you too."

"Sorry but you can't go out in your condition. I'll bring you something after."

"Yeah. You should probably get some rest."

You glare at Annie as she sniffles her laugh. You were not going to forget her betrayal.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Guilt Ending 2

Annie Leonhart - Sight

Annie Leonhart - Smile

------------