You/Ymir/Historia Reiss - Attack

AN: Ymir never died and Historia is queen

Historia nearly had a heart attack when she saw how incredibly close you were to the titan that was only chained down by its neck

"(y/n)! Get away from them!"

Historia didn't care if it didn't seem queen-like to yell at you. What mattered was that you put a safe distance between you and the titan.

You turned around at the sound of her voice to spot both of your girlfriends at the entrance of the makeshift cell. Hange had been allowed to grab another titan to experiment on and you just couldn't pass up the opportunity to help her with her experiments.

"I'm sorry but Section Commander Hange needs my help. I can't leave in the middle of the experiment."

You tell her before focusing back on what Hange was doing to take notes.

Annoyed that you didn't listen to her, Historia turned to Ymir.

"Do something, Ymir!"

Ymir just crosses her arms and leans against the wall while she watches you talk animatedly with Hange.

"I can't. She's happy experiment with Hange. She'll be mad if we force her away."

"She can experiment all she wants at a safe distance from the titan. Now go get her."

"Historia, (y/n) is with Hange. The crazy scientist knows how to handle themselves. I'm sure they'll keep her safe. We have nothing to worry about."

Ymir soon comes to regret her words after a minute when she sees the titan about to bite down on you. Her heart drops as it leaps and despite pushing herself to run fast to save you, she still can't reach you in time. Luckily, Hange had been close enough to push you out of way so the titan bit down on nothing.

"No! Bad (titan name)! We don't eat our friends! Apologize!"

While Hange talked to the titan, Ymir and Historia rushed to you to make sure that you were okay.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! Hange saved me."

They don't stop fussing over you until they had both seen that you didn't have a single scratch.

"Hange if you don't want me to ban any of your experiments, I suggest that you don't allow (y/n) to stand close enough to (titan's name) for them to reach her."

"But Historia..."

You interrupt her but cut yourself off when Historia grabs both your ear and Ymir's to drag you off.

"This is why you listen to me! I don't want to hear another word of it unless it's an apologizing from either of you for not listening to me."

You're both quick to apologize, knowing that things would get worse if you waited longer. Now that she was queen, Historia could make both of your life's hell if either of you didn't do as she said. She would make the two of you sleep in different beds, didn't allow you to kiss or hug her and made you handle any of her duties that she deemed would bore you to death. It rarely happened and if it did, it was only because you or Ymir had done something she had explicitly told you to not do because it was dangerous. Historia couldn't lose either of you and she would do anything to keep the two of you safe.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hange Zoe - Innocent

------------