You/Mikasa Ackerman - Family

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

After being together for several years and being in a position to raise kids, the two of you decided to adopt

After being together for several years and being in a position to raise kids, the two of you decided to adopt. It was originally meant to be one kid but after meeting siblings, Kenma and Kiyo, you decided to adopt two.

It was a little difficult to raise two kids while being members of the Survey Corps but all your friends helped you out when they could.

X

You both rushed outside when you heard Kenma and Kiyo screaming at the top of their lungs. It sounded like they had gotten hurt but when you met up with them, they were thankfully unharmed.

You picked up Kenma to calm him down while Mikasa picked up Kiyo to calm her down.

"We want to ride Ymir's titan! Why won't aunt Historia let us, Mom?"

"Yeah! Aunt Ymir said it was fine by her. Tell Aunt Historia to let us ride on Ymir's titans. Pleeaseeeee."

Both you and Mikasa wanted to strangle Ymir for giving them the brilliant idea of her giving them a ride. She was lucky that the kids were around or else she would've been buried 6ft under.

"I'm sorry, loves, but riding on Ymir's titan is dangerous. One of you could fall and get hurt. Why don't the two of you wait until you're older."

"No! We want to do it now!"

Historia tried to help the two of you out but neither of them were listening. It wasn't until Mikasa gave in with the condition that she joined them to make sure that they wouldn't fall.

"I'm going to kill your wife, Historia."

"Don't worry, I'll help you out."

X

You and Mikasa let out a sigh of relief after falling back on your bed. The day had been extremely stressful after running around to make sure that neither Levi or Hange ended up hurting the kids.

"How was Hange with the kids, Mika?"

"It was all fine until I took my eyes off of them and Hange was close to giving them a better view of the titan that had been captured. They apologized and then moved on to do something safer with the kids. What about Levi?"

"Surprisingly, he was good with them. It was just nerve wrecking seeing our kids handle sharp objects. I think we should probably wait on letting them train for another year or so. They're ready but I don't think I am. I've never been more stressed in my life."

Mikasa wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you towards her. Being in her arms always helped you deal with the constant stress that came with being mothers and soldiers.

"I'm sure they can wait a couple of more months to train again. In the meantime, I'm sure Hange will love to have a few lab assistants."

You know what? I think the kids are safer with Levi. Lets continue their training and we can wait until they're older."

"I think I completely agree with you."

X

Kenma and Kiyo stood outside the door of your shared bedroom while they quietly debated with themselves to see if it was a good idea to bother the two of you. They had seen how exhausted you had both come back from the mission and they didn't think you would be too happy to be disturbed.

"Lets just go bother Uncle Levi or Hange, Kiyo."

"No, they've always said it's okay to join them in their bed. We'll be fine, come on."

Kenma grabbed her shirt and pulled her back before she could open the door.

"They've just come back from an expedition, I think the last thing that they want us for us to bother them after they've been killing titans for days."

They continue arguing with each other, not noticing that Mikasa had walked out of the room to see what was going on.

"Kiyo, is right. You're always welcome to join us. We love sharing a bed with you, especially after a mission since we've missed you so much. Come on, I'm sure your mom is going to love waking up to the two of you in her bed."

She knew they wouldn't be quiet as they made their way to join you so she picked them up and quietly walked back to your bed. She gently set them down and laid down besides them.

"Goodnight, kids. We love you very much."

"Goodnight, mommy. We love you."

They whisper in unison. You let out a quiet snore, forcing them to cover their mouths to not laugh. Mikasa tried to scold them but she also had to hold back her laugh when you started saying random things. They eventually fell asleep after calming down.

You weren't amused in the morning when they bullied you for the way you slept.

X

You and Mikasa took a minute to calm yourselves down after learning that the twins had sneaked into on of the supply wagons for the expedition. They both thought it would've been fun to join you in the expedition but they quickly changed their minds after finally seeing a titan unrestrained and heading towards them to kill them.

After hearing their screams, both you and Mikasa took off in the directions of their screams and took down all the titans that were heading towards them after they had been alerted by their screams. If it weren't for the fact that they were scared, they would've watched in awe as they saw you take down so many titans within minutes.

"You're both grounded when we get back."

"You'll both be helping Levi clean for the rest of the week."

They both started to plead to give them anything else as punishment but neither of you budged. They needed to learn that what they had done was dangerous and that doing something as dangerous as that had serious consequences.

"Don't ever scare us like that again. Our hearts dropped when we heard your screams and we feared the worst."

They start to feel guilty when they see how scared you both were.

"We're sorry, moms."

"Yeah, we're sorry."

The two of you hug them at the same time, taking a minute before stepping back.

"Count yourselves lucky that we're not sending you to spend the week with Hange."

For the rest of the expedition, you and Mikasa never left their side.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Annie Leonhart - Use

Mikasa Ackerman/Annie Leonhart - Crystal

Mikasa Ackerman/Sasha Blouse - Malfunction

------------