You/Pieck Finger - Armor

Pieck barely had any time to react. The devils had come out of nowhere and they were moving so fast. She couldn't escape them, there was too many of them. She did her best to avoid their attacks but they eventually managed to blow off the entire armor off her back. 

She was severely injured but her focus was on the fact that you and her unit had been killed. She had sworn to protect all of you and she had failed. 

"Ms. Pieck!"

Gabi, Falco and the General rushed to cover her. 

"Ms.Pieck!" 

They continue to call for her until eventually steam is released and she comes out of the titan. It's a miracle that she's even alive with all the injuries she had sustained. 

"R..run. Y..you need to leave."

"Not gonna happen! Braun and Grice! Take her to cover while we take down these bastards"

The two of them are quick to carry her to safety while the general and the others cleared a path for them. 

"T...they're dead." Pieck whispers as she's laid down against a wall. "(y/n) is...dead. My unit...I failed."

"We'll kill them all Ms. Pieck! Just hold on for us! Reiner will save us! I know he will."

The last thing Pieck heard before passing out was Gabi screaming for Reiner. 

X

It takes days for Pieck's injuries to heal and then several more days for her to wake up. She wakes up to an empty room. Memories of what happened come rushing back to her and she starts to cry when she remembers that she had failed to keep you and her unit safe. 

While she's crying, the door is open to reveal you in a hospital gown. 

"Pieck! You're awake!"

Pieck nearly gets whiplash with how fast she looks up to see that she wasn't imagining things. 

"You're alive! You're not dead!?"

If you hadn't rushed to catch her, Pieck would've fallen from the bed as she rushed to hug you. 

"No. Just a little injured but I can't complain."

You tell her while you tried to get her to lay back on the bed but she refused to let go. 

"I thought you were dead!" 

She buries her face in your neck, needing to smell your scent. 

Without any luck of getting her to lay back down, you just wrap your arms around her waist to hold her closer. 

"I'm still here, Pieck. I told you that it was me and you until the end."

Pieck doesn't say anything anymore, instead she just cries in your arms. 

X

Pieck had cried herself to sleep so you laid down besides her, knowing that Pieck would break down if she woke up and you were gone. She manages to wake up a few minutes with her still in your arms. When she looks up to see that it's you, she lets out a sigh of relief. 

"How are you alive? What happened?"

You run your fingers through her hair while you retold her the events of what had happened when Paradis attacked. 

"....I should've been there with the rest of our unit. Maybe I could've...."

"There was nothing you could've done. They were too fast. We stood no chance."

You sigh and let your head fall back on the pillow. 

"We're going to make them pay for what they did."

"We will. We'll be prepared and we'll do it together."

"Together until the end."

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Historia Reiss - Apologies

Sasha Blouse - Regret

Hitch Dreyse - Uncommon Part 2

------------