You/Ymir - Safe

AN: There's 10 titans. Along with Ymir, you had turned into a titan and ate one of the warriors to gain the power of a titan much like Eren's. 

You and Ymir had been with each since the beginning. The two of you had been turned into titans together and then returned back to your human selfs together. With a second chance at life, neither of you wanted to waste it. 

Ymir used her second chance at life to finally live for herself. She had changed but she was still the same Ymir that you had fallen for. For your second chance at life, you planned to tell Ymir how you truly felt but it never felt like the right time. There was always something coming up that put on hold everything so you eventually resigned yourself to the fact that nothing could ever happen between the two of you. Especially not when Ymir met Krista. She didn't have to say anything for you to know that it was love at first sight for her. 

X

You knew that you would've never been able to do what Historia had done. Ymir was too stubborn for her own good and nothing you would've said would've made her changed her mind. Especially because she had willingly joined Reiner and Bertolt to save Historia. 

"They threatened you Historia! I had to go along with their plan. I'm sorry!"

"Don't ever do that again, Ymir. I can't lose you...."

There's a sudden loud growl heard behind the two of you. Turning around, you see Reiner and Bertolt attempting to fight off the horde of titans that had been led to them.

"I'm sorry, Historia. I...I need to help them..."

"No! I'm not going to lose you. You can't leave!"

Ymir leaned in to kiss her, effectively shutting her up. 

"I need to go, Historia!"

"No! You're not going anywhere."

You watched Historia struggled to hold Ymir back and keep control of her horse. With a quick plan, you moved your horse to Historia's horse. 

"Historia is right, you're not going anywhere."

"What the fuck are you talking about, (y/n)? I need to go back! I am going back!"

You give her a sad smile as you hand Historia the reigns to your horse. 

"No, you're not. I'm going back."

With the hilt of your blade, you hit her head to knock her out. You help Historia get Ymir on your horse so she wouldn't fall. 

"You don't have to go back, (y/n)..."

"I do. Take care of her. She's going to need you." 

X

Ymir had been furious when she learned about what you had done. She couldn't believe that you had done something so foolish. She was the one that was supposed to go back, not you. 

"Ymir,

I know you're angry about what I did. I'm not sorry for doing it. I wasn't going to stand back and let you sacrifice yourself. Just like you were going to sacrifice yourself for Historia, I sacrificed myself for you. Consider your third chance at life to be your wedding present from me. You've always said that you wanted to marry Historia, now is your chance." The ink is smudged at this point, letting her know that you had been crying as you wrote. "I know that it's pointless to tell you now but I promised myself that I was going to use my second chance at life to tell you the truth. I've always loved you, Ymir. I was and still am in love with you....."

Ymir ripped the letter in pieces, unable to finish it. Knowing Ymir was on the verge of breaking down, Historia made her way over to hold her. In her arms, Ymir fell apart.