You/Hitch Dreyse - Reunion

"Wait wait. What did these two looked like?"

You had just returned from scouting the area when they mentioned bumping into two new recruits for the military police. It was a long shot to think that it could be Hitch but you still had to ask. Sasha gives you descriptions that matched Hitch and the description that she had given you of her fried. 

"Where did Jean go?"

"Calm down, (y/n). Why are you in a hurry?"

"He's going to kill Hitch! Where did he go, Sasha?!"

"He went that way. I'll lead you."

X

Your eyes widen when you don't see Hitch anywhere but you did find Jean and Marlo about to kill each other. You don't want them to kill each other so you run over to stop them. 

"Guys! Stop..."

You're too busy in a hurry to stop them that you don't realize someone approaching you on your left. It's too late to stop their attack as they hit your head with a branch. They hit you hard enough to momentarily disorient you. 

"Oh my god, (y/n)! I'm so sorry! I meant to hit that idiot!"

She cups your cheeks to turn your head around so you could face her. 

"Hitch? Why is there three of you?"

Her eyes widen in panic. By now, Jean, Marlo and Sasha were at your side to deal with your injury. 

"Can you try to focus on one?"

You close your eyes for a second and then open them again to find that it was just one of her now. You give her a wide smile, happy to see that she was okay. 

"I didn't think I was going to see you for a while."

"As if I was going to let you get yourself killed. We came to help."

Jean and Sasha look at each other, suddenly realizing that this was the Hitch that you were talking about. 

"Holy shit, you actually exist. We thought (y/n) had made you up."

Hitch turns to face him, already annoyed with him. She couldn't understand how you were best friends with the idiot.

"Now that I think about it. You must be Jean and you're Sasha. (y/n) has told me all about the two of you."

From the looks of things, Hitch was not a fan of them. 

"Uh, good things I hope?"

Jean says with a small smile. He had fucked up and now your girlfriend hated him. 

"I can't quite say that while knowing that the two of you are the reason she gets in trouble."

"Hiiitch. Leave my friends alone. My head hurts and we're being hunted down. Give us a break."

She rolls her eyes and wraps one of her arms around your waist to help you walk. 

"Fine. Come on. I'll tell you all about the bases that they set up to find you all."

X

While the rest of the scouts went to investigate one of the bases, you were left behind with Hitch to take care of you. She was sitting against a tree with you resting against her chest. 

"Are you sure that there's nothing I can do to change your mind about the scouts, (y/n)?"

"Hitch, we've talked about this. I've devoted my heart to the Survey Corps. I'm not going to change my mind."

"I know. I just had to try. It's just hard not hearing from you for weeks. I worry. I keep hearing that the scouts lose so many of their members in their expeditions and it scares me. I don't want to lose you."

You tilted her chin to look down at you. Leaning in, you give her a soft kiss. 

"And you're not going to lose me. Lets just forget about the world for a minute and enjoy this rare moment."

Hitch runs her fingers through your hair, knowing that it helped you relaxed. 

"You're right. Who knows when we'll get another one like this."