You/Historia Reiss - Cake

There was no time for celebrations when Paradis was at war. Her council had suggested to have a celebration to distract her people from what was going on but she refused. She didn't want to shield them from the cruel reality of what was going on. She had promised to be transparent about everything and she was planning on keeping it. 

The only thing she did request from her staff on her birthday was a small cake. One that she could share with her only friend in the castle. 

"Just sit down with me and have a slice."

"My Queen, I'm on duty. I cannot abandon my post."

Historia rolled her eyes, annoyed that you weren't moving. She knew how serious you took your role as the Queensguard but now wasn't the time to be serious. It was her birthday and she at least wanted to celebrate it with you. 

"I'm ordering you to take a seat and eat some of my cake."

"I can refuse an order if I believe it'll prevent me from doing my job."

You answered without hesitation. Historia sighed as she looked down at her cake. She needed to get creative or else she was going to have to eat all by herself. Eating the cake on her own wouldn't be a problem but she wanted to share it with you. She takes a few minutes to think of a plan and then makes her way to where you were standing. 

"Well then as the head of my Queensguard, I think you need to try this. What if it's poison? Do you want me to be poisoned?"

You look down at the cake and then back to her smug smile. You could've known that Queen Historia would figure out a way to get you to eat some of the cake. 

"W..well I do not want for you to be poisoned. Your food is always tested before it's given to you. I don't see why...."

While you talked, Historia grabbed a spoonful of cake and shoved it in your mouth. 

"I just want you to double check." She says with a smile. You narrow your eyes at her while you chew on the cake. Finally tasting it, you've come to realize just how delicious it is. "So what do you think? It's good....I mean it's not poisoned, right?"

"It's not poisoned, Yours Majesty."

You finally answer when you're done chewing. You eyed the cake, wanting to get another bite. Historia is quick to notice and she brings up another spoonful of cake to your mouth. 

"Say ahhh."

"I'm no child...."

Again, she shoves the spoon in your mouth. She giggles when you don't bother protesting this time. 

"Are you going to quit being stubborn and have a slice with me?"

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a slice with the Queen."

Excited that you agreed, she gives you a side hug. She takes your hand and pulls you to table. You help her take a seat before you sit on the spot besides her. Historia serves the two of you a big slice. While the two of you eat, the only sounds that can be heard are of the spoons hitting the plate. 

When you finish, you stand back up to head back to your spot. 

"Please stay."

You barely heard what she said. If it weren't for how quiet the hall was, you would've missed what she had said. 

"But Your Majesty....."

"I'll be fine. I just want to spend my birthday with my friend. Is that too much to ask for?"

Tears formed in her eyes as she looked at you, practically begging you to stay. Everything that had been drilled into you when you trained to become her guard was telling you to go back to your post but you couldn't. Not when she was looking at you like that. You sit back down, giving her a small smile. 

"It's not too much to ask for, Historia." You grabbed your napkin and lean in to wipe away the stray tears that had slipped. You don't realize how close you were until you hear a quiet gasp. "I uh I'm sorry. I did not mean to invade your space." You're about to scoot back but you're stopped when she grips on to your coat. "Historia..."

You start to get nervous when she leans just as you had leaned in with her. You couldn't deny how much you were loving the position you were in. Historia was gorgeous and there were many times that your mind often wondered about how it would be like to kiss her. 

"Do you want to kiss me, (y/n)?"

"His...My Queen, I...."

She covers your mouth with her other hand to stop you from talking. 

"I asked you a simple question, (y/n). Do you want to kiss me?"

You look down to her lips and then back to her eyes. Unable to speak, you nod. 

"Then kiss me."

Not one to disobey orders, you leaned in to kiss her. 

X

Historia laid awake, staring at the ceiling as she thought about the events that ended up leading the two of you to her bedroom. All she wanted was to spend her birthday with you but she had gotten more than she wished for. She couldn't believe the turn of events but she was happy with the end result. For the longest time, Historia had fallen for you. She just wasn't sure how the two of you could ever be together considering your positions. Now that she had gotten a taste of you, she wasn't going to let you go. 

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Pieck Finger - Work

Hitch ... - Rumors

Rico B... - Captain

-----------