You/Pieck Finger - Work Part 1

Pieck couldn't sleep

Pieck couldn't sleep. It was late at night and you still hadn't come to bed. She hated that you overworked yourself to prove your value to the Warriors. As far as she knew, you were the most valuable member of the unit.

Unable to remain in bed any longer, Pieck used this as an opportunity to go through you things. She searched your drawers, finding pictures of you with your family. There were various knickknacks that puzzled Pieck as to why you would even keep them. From what she could tell, it looked like trash.

She smiled when she saw how organized you kept your clothes. Knowing you wouldn't miss it, she grabbed on of your shirts to change into. Pieck sighed in content, feeling happy to be wearing your shirt.

On the last drawer, she was surprised to find just a journal. Pieck knew it was wrong to read it but she did it anyways. Opening it up to the first page, she began to read all your thoughts.

X

You attempted and failed to stifle a yawn. You were exhausted but you still had plenty of work to do. The files needed to be done by tomorrow, sleep could wait.

"I'm sorry about your father."

You're jump in surprise, not expecting anyone at this time.

"Pieck? What are you doing up so late and how do you know?" Your eyes widened when she held up your journal. No one was supposed to know about it. You weren't sure how Pieck had managed to find it. "I can explain."

"You and your mother could get killed for deserting the unit."

"I...I know but my mother needs me. She's all alone."

"Don't they pay you enough to hire someone?"

"I'm not a titan holder. I barely get enough to pay for food and medicine. Please don't tell anyone about this, Pieck. I beg you."

Pieck liked to see you like this. She wanted you to need her. It was going to make things so much easy for her.

"If I don't and someone finds out that I knew, me and my father could get killed. Why should I keep this to myself? I could get a reward for telling them what you plan on doing."

You were already crying at this point, unable to hold in your tears. You didn't want your mother to suffer because of you.

"Please, Pieck. I'll do anything!"

You whispered loudly to her. She walked over to you and raised your head by your chin.

"You'll do anything?"

As you nodded, she gave you a smile. Had you been paying more attention, you would've that it was too wide. You would've known that something was off but you were too grateful for her silence to notice.

X

You had gone to sleep after Pieck had reassured you about her silence and your mother's safety. When you woke up, you found yourself in an unfamiliar setting. You blinked a few times, thinking you were seeing things but nothing changed. Nothing in the room seemed familiar.

There wasn't even anything in the room. Just a bed, a chair, table, a toilet and some books. There was no windows but there was a door. You headed over to open it, only to find out that it was locked.

"Hello?" You knocked on the door, trying to get someone's attention but no one answered. "Is anyone there?" You placed an ear on the door to try to listen to anything but there was just silence. "Please! What's going on?!

You started to panic, thinking that Pieck had betrayed you. You felt like an idiot for trusting her. There was no such thing as loyalty to others unless it was to the Marleyans.

You kept knocking on the door, in hopes of getting an answer but you never received one. Eventually you just got tired and headed back to bed. You needed all your energy to figure out a way to escape.

X

Pieck could hear you all the way down to the kitchen. She hated to hear the fear and pain in your voice. The need to comfort you arose but she pushed it down. She needed to be smart about this. Pieck wanted to keep you safe and she knew you wouldn't agree to her methods. If you ended up depending on her, you wouldn't question her.

When she stopped hearing you knock and scream, Pieck headed back to your room. She unlocked the door and smiled when she found you sleeping. After laying down a tray of food on the table, she made her way over to you.

You looked so peaceful in your sleep and it made her realize that all her efforts were paying off. No more sleepless nights, no more worries, no more killings. She was going to take care of you from now on.

With one last glance to your figure, Pieck closed the door and locked the room.

X

You were going mad. You still hadn't gotten any answers. No one had even spoken to you ever since you first woke up in the strange room. All you would get was food and clean clothes. Sometimes you would even wake up in a bathroom with a pair of clothes for you to shower. During these days, you often attempted to wait for whoever would take you from room to room but you always ended up falling asleep.

You eventually figured out that your food and water were being drugged. You stopped eating and drinking for a while but that was quickly shut down. While you were asleep, they restrained you and hooked you up to an IV. You quickly learned it was just better to eat the drugged food. The drugs helped you sleep peacefully. They made you dream of your mother and friends. You missed them. You would give anything to see them again, even Pieck.

-----------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will do any character.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Hitch ... - Rumors

Rico B... - Captain

Rico B... - Uncomfortable 

Mikasa Ackerman - Ease

-----------