You/Hange Zoe - Tired

You arrived at your usual table, finding Hange to be missing yet again

You arrived at your usual table, finding Hange to be missing yet again. Moblit was nowhere in sight and you knew she was still working on her experiments.

"Have you seen Hange and Moblit?"

"They're in their office like always. I don't know why you bother asking if you already know the answer."

"Thanks Levi."

You make your way back to the kitchen to get another tray for Moblit. Even if you rushed to their office to dismiss him, he wasn't going to arrive before the kitchen closed.

X

You don't bother knocking as you walk in to find the two of them surrounded by piles of notes.

"I brought dinner." You could see relief flash across Moblit's face as he gave you a grateful smile. Hange just ignored you, deciding to focus on what they had been working on. "You can go ahead and go, Moblit. I'll handle Hange. I brought you dinner."

He quickly stands up and mutters a quick thanks as he leaves.

"Wait, Moblit! We weren't done!"

Hange attempted to follow after them but you blocked their path.

"Leave him alone. You've been working him to the bone. The two of you deserve a break." You gently shove the plate on their hands. "You need to eat."

"What we need is to focus on this experiment. Eren is depending on us. If we can't figure this out then our mission is going to be a total failure..."

You kissed them, effectively silencing them.

"As the head medic, I'm putting you on bedrest. No work until I clear you."

"You can't do that!"

You press your hand against their chest and push them back until the back of their knees hit the couch and they're forced to sit.

"I can and I will. Don't make me report this to Erwin. He already got after you when he found out you were depriving you and Moblit from sleep."

Hange sighs as they poke their fork in their food.

"I just...We can rest when we're done. I don't want to be responsible for our mission failing and deaths of many. Just a couple of more hours and we can figure out what we can't seem to find."

You reach over to move up their glasses before cupping their cheek. You smile as they lean against your touch and close their eyes when you caress it with your thumb.

"What you need is rest Hange. You can't think clearly when all your brain wants is to rest."

Hange nods and starts to eat. They were itching to keep working but they knew you would do whatever it took to stop them from working. They had no choice but to listen to you.

"Alright. I'll take a break. But just a quick one."

"That's all I ask."

X

Hange had wanted to work immediately after eating but you stopped them. You pulled them into your arms and made them lay their head on your chest. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep, feeling happy in your arms.

Knowing any movement might wake them up, you fell asleep with them.