Chapter 29: The Savior

Start from the beginning

Irina: Xenovia!

She instantly ran towards her best friend.

Xenovia: I-I'll be alright... I'm a Devil, I can heal...

Ingvild: Take her back here!

Ingvild was holding, along with the Bishops a protective barrier.

Rossweisse: I'll go help him.

Rossweisse flew into the air and started to bombard both men, trying to target Cao Cao but her shots were mostly hurting both of them.

Issei: Arghh!!!

Cao Cao: Shit!!

Cao Cao aimed his spear at Rossweise and shot a beam at her, making her fall from the sky.

Irina: Issei, we need to retreat and wait for Eos!

Issei: Stop talking... about him! I can... do it by myself!

Cao Cao: I wonder... did he trust you with handling this... or did you disobey your master's order and came to me by yourself?

Issei: Shut up! He is not my master!

Cao Cao had enough of this. He kicked Issei towards the others and prepared a shot with his spear. At the same moment, Issei continued to boost and prepared a dragon shot.

Cao Cao: You're dead!

Issei: Dragon Shot!

The two shot their attacks but the human surpassed the Devil, easily overpowering him, the laser of his attack hitting everyone.

As the dust settled, everyone was uncouncious on the ground. Even the ones who created the barrier were down. Only Rossweise and Issei still standing, with the latter armor being destroyed at 80%.

Cao Cao: You... survived...? This is a first. I must congratulate you... But I will now end your suffering.

As Cao Cao walked towards the group to kill them all, he stopped as he saw in the corner of his eye, a Holy spear coming his way, planting itself in the ground, just before the man.

Rossweisse looked into the sky with a weak smile on her face.

Rossweisse: He's... here...

Were the last words she spoke before falling uncouncious.

Cao Cao: So you have come... Infernus.

Eos landed on the ground and saying he was pissed was an understatment.

Issei: Eos I-

The Lord immediatly threw him with his Hell's Bind towards Asia, who was uncouncious as well.

Issei: I-

Eos: Shut the fuck up! Transfer your energy to Asia and let her heal everyone! Now!

Issei: But I can help.

Eos: You have done enough! Now do it! This is an order!

Issei: You're not Rias!

The cold look of the Hybrid was directly in the eyes of Issei.

Eos: Issei. If you were not their only hope to survive... I would have killed you already.

Issei, understanding that he should not argue anymore, decided to transfer his energy to Asia.

Asia: I-issei, what happened?

Issei: I need you to heal everyone, can you do that?

She looked around horified and immediatly went to work.