Chapter 22: Eos Infernus

Start from the beginning

Eos: I'm a Devil, that's how I act.

?: But you are also an Angel. Listen, I was never able to reach our full potential. But you, you can. Your perfect world, with our full power, it is possible.

Eos: And what do you gain in helping me?

?: Inner peace. And finally, I will be able to rest.

Eos: It's gonna take a long time you know.

?: I have time, and you will to. You will wake up in two weeks. Be patient, child. Think about everything that you ever did. Then, rethink about it.

Eos: Two weeks huh? Will you come to visit? ... Hello? Oh great...

I was once again alone in this void. So I started to think. She was right, I usually win when I am calm and collected... when I used my anger to fight Loki... well that left me there...

POV 3rd person

Azazel entered the room where the girls were. He saw Ingvild and Akeno asleep while Xenovia ans Rias were washing Eos' chest.

Azazel: Kids, you should get to bed.

Rias: I'm not leaving him!

Azazel: You know what happens when you don't sleep for too long? You start to get hallucinations. Do you want to see him look like a zombie when he wakes up or some shit like that?

Rias: But...

Azazel: Come on, kid... I'll tell you if he moves.

Rias and Xenovia reluctantly left the room, taking both Akeno and Ingvild into their arms.

Azazel sat down on a chair and looked at the heir of Infernus.

Azazel: They really do love you, huh? Lucky guy... I was never able to keep girls for more than a few hundred year... I mean, I had plenty of harems along the years. Eh! To say that I fell because I lusted over Gabriel... The shit you did... When you used the last of your power and saved everyone. I wasn't expecting it. Honestly, if anyone else interfered, Hyoudou would have probably made it anyway. But no, you had to be the cool guy.

He smirked.

Azazel: You're something else, kid.

He looked towards the window at the Infernus domain and lit up a cigarette to relax a bit. He heard a knock on the door.

Azazel: It's opened.

Came in Rossweisse, the half Valkyrie who helped during the fight with Loki.

Rossweisse: Lord Azazel, Lord Odin wants to speak with you.

The Fallen Angel sighed.

Azazel: And I was just about to take the nap... Tell him I'm coming.

Rossweisse looked at Eos.

Rossweisse: Is he alright?

Azazel: Huh? Yeah, he's stable, but he doesn't wake up. His harem is worried to death.

The half-Godess blushed.

Rossweisse: His harem?!

Azazel: Well, that's Devil culture for you!

Azazel exited the room and Rossweisse knelt by the bed and put her hands together, as the Christian way of praying.

Rossweisse: You were the first person to seem to care a little about me. I hope you recover soon Lord Infernus.

She followed the leader of Grigori to speak with her master.

POV Eos

I was thinking. My whole life, I've been thinking about the world that I wanna build. But this whole time I thought about it with Rias, me and our parents. Now there are way more people coming in... Akeno, Ingvild, Xenovia. The whole peerage of Rias, even Issei... The Sitri... I guess I'm gonna built more relation before I can finish my plan... Maybe this is what I should focus on. Getting to love more people before moving them into my eternal heaven... I wonder how many girls is gonna be in there... not that I want more, it just seems that everytime I meet a girl, she ends up falling in love with me. Irina is more fond of Issei... I mean they are chilhood friends.

Eos: Are you gonna appear once? ... Morningstar?

She didn't answer. Maybe I should have asked her what made God weak when she killed him. Huh, she probably wouldn't have talked about it.

POV 3rd person

More time passed and Eos was able to think more about his life, about his plans. Xenovia was watching over him, reading a book about Devil history that Rias gave to her.

She then heard a noise of sheet being moved and instantly looked over her man.

Xenovia: Eos?!

She then saw his fingers move.

Xenovia: Eos!

The blue-haired girl had tears in her eyes. She was able to hold herself back from jumping on him, leaving him time to wake up.

Eos made a painful growl, letting her know that he was definitly regaining councsiousness.

Deep down she knew that she should have let the others know, but she wanted to keep this moment for herself.

He slowly opened his yellow eyes and the first thing he saw were the brown eyes of the girl he loved.

Eos: Hey... missed me...?

She immediatly kissed him on the lips. Eos sensed tears falling on his face so he weakly lifted his hand to wipe the eyes of his beloved.

Xenovia: Don't ever do that again! Do you know how scared everyone was?! How scared I was?!

Eos: Sorry... but I gotta be dramatic... If I beat up a guy... I have to be stabbed by thousands of blades and have lost 80% of my blood...

She laughed and ran her hand trough his hair.

Eos: You're not gonna tell the others...?

Xenovia: Let me have some time with you. They can wait.

Eos: I'll tell Rias I just woke up...

Knowing how weak he still was, Xenovia didn't hug him, as much as she wanted to. She just watched his face, crying tears of happiness.

Suddenly Azazel entered the room.

Azazel: Alright, you can go rest, I'll take the-

He saw the boy who had woken up.

Azazel: Am I interupting something?

Eos: It's fine... just, go tell the others, please.

Azazel: Yeah yeah, I'm gonna take my time in the stairs, make the most of it.

He got out and around fifteen minutes later, the three other girls could be heard running towards the room. When they entered, they all stopped, shocked to finally see their man awake.

Eos: And here I thought that my bones were gonna get crushed.

He spoke too soon as just after that, the three girls threw themselves at him, all of them landing with their tits in his face.

Eos: That... is a good way to die...

------------------------------------------------------------

School in 10 hours... but I don't have class on Tuesday so it's okay!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Tomorrow I'll write chapter 98! Closer and closer to 100!

Anyway, have a great day!