Chapter 20: A Bargain

Start from the beginning

Eos: I love you too.

We then spent most of the afternoon together. Up until my father came to us.

Desmond: Son, it will be time for you to go to your reunion.

Eos: You're not coming, father?

Desmond: Oh Satan no, it's our mariage anniversary with your mother, if I didn't celebrate it, I wouldn't have sex for centuaries.

My father was one of the few Devils to not have a harem. He never fell in love with anyone but my mother.

Eos: I see, well have a good time father.

He got back inside.

Eos: You're coming or not?

Ingvild: I said that I'd stay by your side. Today you're revealing yourself to the worldw I have to be with you. Xenovia will be to.

I kissed her.

Eos: Thank you Ingvild.

Ingvild: B-by the way... Can I... sleep in your room now...?

Eos: Well, that was kinda the plan.

I made 60 bedrooms on my house only to use one, that's the only negative of a harem.

I was wearing a red and golden suit, Ingvild had a purple dress and Xenovia had a royal blue dress. I kissed them both on the lips.

Eos: You two look wonderful~.

Xenovia/Ingvild: T-thank you.

We then teleported in the Gremory domain. Usually, we can't do that, but since so many people were coming, they had to let security down. As I entered, I saw Rias saluating the guests. She was beautiful. Her hair were tied in a bun and she had a gergeous red dress that left a quick glance at her bossom. Her peerage was behind her.

Eos: How long does it take for a man to say hello to his fiancée? Dear Satan!

The two girls with me laughed.

Akeno came to us. She was wearing a black dress with a black rose just above her breast.

Akeno: Hello, handsome~.

Eos: Akeno! I missed you.

I hugged her and whispered into her ear.

Eos: Seems like your gonna have a new girlfriend you to~.

She looked at Ingvild and licked her lips, making my Queen blush.

Akeno: I can make you bypass the wait you know.

Eos: I don't want people to hate on me yet.

A voice came from behind us.

Riser: If it isn't the Queen of this dear Rias.

It was Riser Phoenix, apparently, if I didn't step up, she was suppose to marry him.

Akeno: Lord Phoenix, you came.

Riser: Riser would always come to see the Gremory, they're powerful allies... and you are?

Eos: You'll know soon enough my Lord.

Riser: If you say so... Well, I should go back to the party. Apparently, Lady Lucifuge is a new bride for Riser to get.

He wished...

Rias: Eos!

She jumped at me, finally.

Eos: How are my love?

Rias: Without you it's been terrible!

Eos: I've heard you had quite the training. I hope we can have a great Rating Game one day.