Chapter 16: The World and a parental visit

Comenzar desde el principio

Issei: She's so cute! Hello, I am Issei Hyoudou, it's wonderful to meet you! I can show you around if you want.

Everyone went silent, clearly akward about Issei's reaction. Gasper had tears in his eyes because of the attention he got.

Eos: BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! OH I CAN'T AHAHAHAHAH!!

Everyone turned towards Eos. He never bursted out laughing like that. Usually it was small chuckles at much. It made everyone except Gasper and Issei smile, the former was reassured that the attention went to someone else and the latter was angered.

Issei: What's so funny asshole?!

Eos continued laughing and couldn't answer him.

Akeno: Issei... Gasper is a boy.

His jaw dropped, making Eos laugh even harder, even crying in his laughter.

Issei: Then why is he wearing a skirt?!

Rias became annoyed with her pawn's behavior.

Rias: Issei. Gasper here likes to wear girls clothes. Is that a problem to you?

Issei: I mean... no. It's just I thought that you were a cute girl. I am sorry Gasper.

Eos finally calmed down.

Gasper: Rias. Can I go back now?

Rias: Well... I wanted you to join the peerage officially. But if that's not what you want, then that's fine.

She knelted down towards him. Rias was the only person Gasper was truly confortable around. She was like a mother to him.

Gasper: W-would that make you happy?

Rias: Of course!

Gasper: T-then I'll do it!

Rias hugged Gasper.

Rias: Now I would love to introduce you to everyone but we will have to go.

Issei: Heh? Why?

Rias: My brother wants a look at Yuuto's balance breaker.

Eos: And I must see Lord Lucifer for this meeting shit.

Xenovia: A meeting?

No one acutally knew about that meeting.

Eos: Yeah, Valianah talked about it to me.

Issei: Why are you the one to speak to my rival? Damn it!

Akeno: *sigh* And me who thought you just couldn't stand being away from me.

He smiled.

Soon enough the two Kings, two Queens and Kiba left towards Hell, leaving Gasper's introduction to the outside world to... bullies.

Koneko and Xenovia chased him with garlic and Durandal to activate his Sacred Gear. Aeon Balor, a Sacred Gear allowing it's user to stop time... wait... a vampire who can stop time...? Just like...

POV Eos

We were currently chilling in the ORC. Gasper was slowly getting used to us. Issei was teaching him video games. That's what I want in my world. People having fun, doing nothing and not caring about consequences... That's fantastic.

I suddenly felt a presence I haven't felt since... months

We heard a knock at the door.

Rias: Yuuto could you...?

I stanted up.

Akeno: Eos?

I went to the door and opened it and...