16

"So I've been hearing things. " Wendy whispered loudly as we sat in the middle of our lecture.

Btw, Wendy is one of the friends I've made. She has freckles, blue eyes and long black hair. She was tall and skinny, like a model. She was stunning. ((I imagine her really hot.))

"What exactly have you been hearing?" I smirked. Wanting to sound mischievous.

"Have you guys been sleeping around?" She gasped, a look of excitement hidden.

"What? No!" I yelled quietly since our professor was still giving his lecture.

Luke and I are doing anything but sleeping around. We've kissed, hung out, and I don't know what else, but he has not gotten into my pants. And probably won't be doing so.

"Honey, you know any kind of rumor spreads, as long as he's in it." She sassily said.

"Well yeah, but he's my roommate. We are supposed to get along. And hanging out a few times isn't hurting anyone."

"Silent, back there!" Mr. Pierson yelled out, his Scottish accent being more visible in his angry voice.

"Whatever." She grinned and I rolled my eyes.
(Too lazy to write the rest lol )

I sat at a round table with Rita right across from me, while Bri went to go take our orders. We were at a small diner and I liked it here, it had a cute groovy vibe.

We were waiting patiently, making small talk, when the door bells rang, signaling that people had just came in.
Just my luck, Luke and his group of guys walked in, with another group of girls following behind.

Luke smirked when he took sight of me and continued walking to a large round table in the corner of the room.

"Hey sorry about that, the cashier was really cute. I think he was flirting with me." She laughed and placed our milkshakes and the tray with our food on top.

I laughed along pretending I actually cared, but my eyes would find their way to Luke.

We made eye contact a lot.

We were just sitting here, talking regularly. We had finished eating already and I desperately wanted to leave.

Sabrina, the girl that completely despised me, kept flirting with Luke and it was pissing me off so bad. Like Luke wasn't doing anything about it but he just kept smirking my way. She sat on his lap.

"Luke, wanna come over tonight?" I over heard Sabrina ask him. I'm pretty sure she said that loud on purpose, so I would hear. I looked down at my phone pretending like I didn't hear anything. I tried paying attention to why Rita and Bri were talking about but I just couldn't.

Luke didn't say anything back, but when I looked back up, Luke was sucking faces with that fake piece of shit. That ticked me off so bad, I got up and left. I swear I almost knocked down my chair in the process.

Luke's POV

When I entered and saw Alexis in there, I was kind of happy.

Throughout the whole time there, I purposely kept looking at her and giving her the smirk. I knew she would be looking this way. It was literally going all good until Sabrina began speaking to me.

She got up and sat on my lap. She was the most annoying girl in this university. Maybe in the whole world.
"Hey Luke." she whispered. I wasn't fazed at all. I kept my focus on messing with Alexis' feelings at the moment.

Alex looked mad and Sabrina was just trying too hard to get my attention. When clearly I just wanted Alexis' attention. I just wanted to push this chick off and sit next to Alex.

"Luke, wanna come over tonight." she basically yelled. She traces a finger around my chest and before I know it, she smashes her lips on mine.

I don't like her, I felt disgusted kissing her. But me being me, I kept kissing her. I never miss a time to mess with someone hot.

Once we finally broke off, I looked over at Alexis' table and she was gone. Her friends were looking at each other like they had no idea what was going on.

Oh well. What can I do.
••

I finally got to the dorm once everyone had already left. I put the key in the locket and walked in. Alex was laying down on her back and her arm was over her eyes. I think she was sleeping ?

I jumped on her bed, making her wake up fast.
"What the hell?!" She shot up. "Get off my bed."

"Hi to you too." I laughed and made myself comfortable.

She kicked me off and laid back down.

I climbed over her, my elbows on either side of her face. I began to kiss all over her face, even though she kept moving away.

"Leave me alone for fucks sake." Her hand was placed on shoulder and she pushed. It barely did anything though. I was still on top of her and trying to kiss all over her face.

I placed my lips on hers and she kissed back for a moment, but then she broke away. She pushed me off and stood up.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled. She sounded so angry I was scared. But I found it super hot so I couldn't just leave her alone.

"Why are you angry?" I asked. Confused as always.

"I don't know why don't you go ask Sabrina. " She mocked in disgust.

"Why do you care about me and Sabrina? Why are you mad?" I yelled as well.

"Of course you don't know." she scoffed.

"We stayed silent for a while, just her standing in front of me with her arms crossed.

"Well aren't you gonna tell me?" I asked quite rudely.

"I fucking like you, Luke!" She leaned over and punched the night stand, making me jump. I thought she would hit me instead but guess not.

"W-what?" My voice lowered and cracked.

"I like you. I fucking like you." She said in a low monotone.

"Well, I-i like you too, I think. But I just don't do the dating thing, and you know that." I stood up and walked closer to her, but she only backed up.

"Oh trust me, I know." she got her coat from her bed. "Bye douche bag." She got her keys and walked out the door, stomping aggressively.

I groan loudly in anger.

After a few seconds of processing this short argument. I got up, got my keys, and left as well, to go and find her. She couldn't have gone far.

Sorry sorry sorry for this shit chapter but I'm just a horrible person for taking forever to updaaaate. I will fix this whole chapter soon but for now I just wanted to give you guys something ((: hope you liked it.
Vote/comment/shaaare ((: love u guys ❤️ -xx