.6

It was finally friday, and my first week here has been good but so tiring. They give out so much work, psh and I though I was done with that shit. I am supposed to go on a date with Michael tonight. Turns out he's in my english class, so are Luke and Calum.
"What should I wear?" I asked out loud, looking through my closet. Luke was the only person here so if he didn't hear or answer, Im basically talking to myself.
"Where are you going." Luke gets up from his bed and walks in, leaning in one of my nightstands I squished in here.
"On a date with Michael. " I smiled even though I was facing the oppsoite way. "Well he told me not to call it a date if I didn't want to, to call it a get to know each other better, but theres no shorter name for that so I'm calling it a date."
"I wouldn't trust Michael as boyfriend material. "
"And you are?"
"What! No. Ew no. Never have I been a boyfriend and never will I ever." He smirked. I spun to face him. " I don't date. I fuck. And I don't flirt, I play."
"Get out of my face right now. Ugh I cant believe you just said that." I turned again to look for something to wear. He left my closet once he heard his phone ring.
"Im going to go fuck that bitch upstairs!" He shouted and left. Wow.
since Im alone, and I'm pretty sure for a little while, i decide to text Bri.
///
"So, casual?" I repeated. Bri said to wear something cute but casual.
"Yes, he doesn't seem like the fancy kind so take something causal" she smiled.
"Okay."

I wore a white sleeveless mock neck top and high wasted black jeans and black combat boots. I left my hair down in its natural messy waves and I did my daily make up routine, top winged eyeliner, bottom eyeliner and light mascara. My face was pretty smooth and clear so that was great.
Michael should be here soon and I wouldn't be taking anything besides my phone and money, so I simply put my money into the cover of my phone and my phone in my back pocket.
"Im back. " Luke enters. His hair looks messy but other than that, everything else is normal. "Your going, like that?" He looks me up and down.
"Yeah why?" I shift my weight to my other leg.
"Uh no reason. " He clears his throat.
"Exactly." I take my phone out, scroll down twitter a bit before theres a knock.
"That must be for me." I smirked at Luke and got up placed my phone in my back pocket, making my way to the door.
When I opened the door, it wasn't Michael. It was a blonde who wore a really short crop top and shorts. She had a nice figure, but her face, was caked with make up. She was pretty though. She looks really familiar too.
"Uh, is Luke here. " It was supposed to be a question, but her tone was rude.
Right when I was about to answer, Michael walked up right behind her, he looked confused at first but once he got a good look at her, his expression vanished.
"Um, yeah." I turned and walked inside to where he laid. "Luke theres someone here for you."
"Who is it?" He looked scared. Michael came in and spoke up for me.
"Dude, Chelsea is here."
"Ugh." he moved passed us and to the door.
"You ready?" He smiled kindly at me, his beautiful eyes sparkled.
"Yeah." I smiled back and he took my hand and lead us out.
It was kinda awkward passing by Luke and this chick but we did it and we were on our way.

Luke's POV
I heard that voice, and I knew it sounded so familiar.
"Luke theres someone here for you." Alex came and said.
"Who is it?" I asked. Before she even got to say something, Michael came in and answered my question.
"Dude, Chelsea is here."
"Ugh." I groan really loud. I told that bitch to leave me alone already.
I got up and walk to the door, to find this skank, wearing the shortest shirt ever.
"What do you want." I blankly said.
Alex and Michael came behind me and walked out, I felt some sort of tension but ignored it. I started at them walk away, getting smaller from the distance before they were gone.
"Luke!" Chelsea yelled.
"What!" I said in just the same tone as her.
"I said," she breathed. "I was thinking about you, and thought, maybe we can have some more fun." she smirked. "Like the few nights we had. "
I felt like puking.
"Chelsea, go away." I was about to close the door, but her hand stopped it.
"Why do you want me to leave so bad. I thought you liked me. "
I laughed in disbelief.
"Well you thought wrong, never would I like a whore like you." i laughed and tried closing the door again, just for her hand to stop it, again. She began walking in, so I stood aside.
"Why are you rejecting me all of a sudden." she leaned herself against the wall.
"There are soo many reasons why. " I chuckled.
"Name 5"
Does this bitch really gotta make it complicated.
"You sure, might as well make it easy for yourself and just get the fuck out." I pointed at the door.
"No, I need to know why. " She crossed her arms over her chest. I rolled my eyes at her greediness.
"Okay..." I tailed off thinking of what should be my first out of, like, 100.
"Your a whore. Your one of the reasons Ashton and I want to kill each other. Im bored of you. I never liked you. Your clingy as fuck. Your annoying. and...." I began to think of more, and for some reason, Alex came to mind.
What the hell is she doing there.
"Stop! just stop there." she pushed me back. "You are such a dick. " She shoved me again, against the wall.
"I told you, make it easier for yourself and leave. But noo." I raised my hands in defense.
"I hate you!" She yelled. her face got close to mine and she quickly connected her lips with mine. I pushed her off.
"Ew, gross, no. get off me. " I shoved her pretty firmly.
"Fine. I have Ashton anyways." she laughed half-heartedly. She stormed out of the apartment and I laughed, she looked funny when shes angry.
"Not for long!" I yelled out and she flicked me off.

Longer Luke's POV yaay.