23.

"Guys come out to the barbecue!" Luke yelled from downstairs. I was in the room I would be staying in. I'm sat on the bed thinking about the whole trip and what to expect but I feel like if I keep thinking, it'll ruin everything.

I walked over to my briefcase and took out a cute bikini that I recently bought and put it on, covering it with a simple white sleeveless tee and black shorts. I made my way outside to where everyone was already settled and having a great time. Luke was sat a few inches away from where Calum and Ashton where working the grill. There was a chair next to him so I sat next to him.
"Hi" I smiled warmly.
"Hey" he had said at the same time as me making us release a short laugh.
"So guess what." He turned his body more to face me.
"Ooh what?" I placed hand under my chin.
"We'll be sharing the same room in this trip" he winked and clicked his tongue.
"What? I though I was rooming with bri and Rita? " I asked confused. I kinda wanted to be with the girls more since we've been distanced lately.
"Well yeah but I thought it would be a great way for us to bond. And anyways the rooms are only for 2 people." He concluded.
"Luke, we literally bond like everyday? But okay I guess it's reasonable." I shrugged and leaned back.
I shut my eyes for a bit until I felt a hand losing into my own, holding it. It made my eyes jolt open and I turned to Luke. He had a cute little smile, which made me relax. He was so cute.
" wanna go into the water?" He whispered.
"Sure." I stood and literally ran towards the lake, dropping my clothes before quickly jumping in.
"Loser!" I yelled since he was taking off his shirt slowly. I won't even lie, I stared.
He canniballed into the water and I felt large hands grip my ankles before I'm pulled down, I open my eyes in the water and make eye contact with Luke. He leans in and pecks my lips quickly before floating us back up.
"You're so cheesy" I smile and he laughs. We both lean in and our lips connect. It felt like we were in an actual relationship. Before our kiss could even get a bit heated, there's a series of splashes all around us.
"Fuck." Luke mutters as he wipes the water off his face.
"Great ." I roll my eyes and laugh.
Everyone who had just jumped in all float up almost at the same time.
It was Calum, Michael and Rita.
"No sex in the water" Michael snarls and floats on his back. Bit of a shock he's in the water and on this trip, that kid never goes out.
"We weren't having sex!" I defend.
"I wish we were though" Luke remarked making me push his shoulder lightly.
"You ass hat" I laugh.
"Loser" he smiled and leaned in again. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck, helping me deepen the kiss.

Times like this, when my mind is everywhere and that fuzzy feeling is inside my stomach and my heart is beating so fast that I can't even count, is when I wonder if this is what love feels like. Sure we aren't even dating, and it's been such a short time but the feeling just gets you thinking, you know?
And not even long ago I literally told myself that I hated him.
I don't know what to think anymore of this.

Hii you guys. Here's a short update for y'all beautiful people. Reminder; you're perfect and do not let anyone tell you or treat you different. Love u's!
Also, self promo again, go check out rebel! It's on my profile and I'm getting into it! Kay now bye or sure now xx (-: