9.

I ended up falling asleep at around 3 and woke up with no mess on the floor. I still don't know what happened yesterday, but it was friday and since this campus was huge and had huge sorority houses, there was a party tonight at one.
Classes went by fast today, since the professors really didn't have much planned for us on fridays.
I laid in my bed, imagining what I was going to wear to the party today. Nothing too special.

Luke walked in and went straight to his bed, slamming the door behind him. He reached into his nightstand and pulled out some headphones, connecting them to his phone.
Ever since yesterday that we kinda made out, he's been avoiding me at all costs. Ive tried talking to him but he's being really rude so I just gave him his space.

It was currently 4 and I still had way too much time to waste.
I decided to text Bri. Shes been spending a lot of time with Rita, not that I mind because, she was really cool and I really needed to make more friends. I talk to the girls in my classes but I never asked for their numbers or anything.
I was in the mood to go get a new dress since I was really bored of all of mine so I asked her if she would want to go to the mall. A little shopping never hurt anybody.
From: Brii
I cant :( Im doing laundry.

I groaned really loudly. I didn't even bother texting back, because I know that conversation would go no where.
What to do what to do.

Hey what if I ask Luke!
Yeah thats a great idea.
Oh well Ima ask anyways.
I sneakily walked over to him, he was facing the wall, so his back was to me. I get on my knees and lightly tap his shoulder twice.
"What" he removes one earphone without even turning around.
"want to go to the mall." i smile innocently even though he isn't even looking this way.
"No" he shoves that earphone back into his ear and goes back to doing who knows what on his phone.
I tap his shoulder again, just like before, lightly.
"What." he repeats.
"Pleasee" I drag.
"No."
I groan and get up. Im not giving up just yet. I go around his bed and squeeze in between the wall and him. My head reached up to chest and I stared up at him.
He wanted to smile but he didn't.
"Pleaseee." I fluttered my eyes and he just rolled his eyes. Begging is so unlike me but at this moment, Im desperate for someone to go to the mall with.
"Alex, no." he sighed heavily. He put his earphone in. I stuck my head up higher almost into his neck and rolled around to get his attention.
"Luke pleeease." fuck i feel like such a child.
"Ugh oh my god fine!" He chuckled a but then put on a straight face again.
I got up, off his bed a jump slightly.
"Yay! I thought you were gonna make me keep begging. " I sighed in relief, placing a dramatic hand over my heart. He rolled his eyes and got up.
He began putting in his shoes that I never even notice him take off. While he did that, I walked over to my closest to put on some appropriate clothes, instead of a tank top and gym shorts. I got my boots and put those on and We were both ready.
•••
I will not lie. Luke is hot. And the way he looked right now, he looked even hotter. Its one of the pros of living with. He wore a black sleeveless black shirt, black jeans, a grey beanie with some sunglasses that suited him so well. His eyes sparkling with the sunlight coming through his window, making his eyes look like they were see through. He bit his lips every now and then, and playing with his lip ring. He does that when he's concentrating.
"We're here." He turned to me and informed me. Wow I spent a lot of time staring at him, that I didn't even realise we had gotten here.
"Oh okay." I got out and I was about to shut the door but stopped when I saw Luke not moving.
"Aren't you coming?" I asked like if it were the most obvious thing ever.
"Nah, Im just gonna sit back and relax." he kicked his feet up and got comfortable.
"Uh no your not." i shut my door and jogged over to his side. I opened the door and pulled on his arm.
"C'mon! We don't got much time." I struggled pulling him.
"Fine. " He easily got my grip off him and got out.
We walked in and went into the first store that caught my attention.

"So why have you been avoiding me." I asked, looking through the clothes and not making eye contact.
He shrugged.
"Is it because what happened yesterday?"
He walked right at the mention of that. He went to go sit at a seat across from the dressing rooms and took his phone out.
Wow. Okay. I went into the dressing rooms and tried on 2 dresses and a top that I had in hand.

Once I was done I walked over the cashier and paid for them. once I was done paying, I got the bag and I walked over to Luke.
"Cmon I'm done paying." He nodded and got up, walking next to me and out of the store. we past by a few jewelry stores before a lady stopped us.
"Uh hello." She chirped.
"Uh hi." I said back awkwardly.
"Im taking pictures of the cutest couples around, for something that im doing and it will be featured in a magazine and I was wondering if you and your boyfriend are willing to pose for a few pictures." I was about to say something before she continued. "and can I say you guys are one of the cutest and hottest couples Ive seen so far!" She beamed.
"Oh no! Were not a couple." I looked dup at Luke and his eyes were wide.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Siblings?" Now my eye widened.
"No" Luke said disgusted. "Why would we be siblings. We look nothing a like."
"No, sorry, we're... friends?" I looked at him for approval.
"Roommates" he corrected. Oh okay.
"Oh well, sorry." She walked away sadly and I felt kinda bad.
"That was weird. " I laughed and he stayed serious.
"I guess." he laughed a little. "us, a couple. Thats funny."
"Yeah, very funny." We both began laughing then an awkward silence took over.
•••
I ended up buying a few dresses, shirts, some skirts and some shorts. Luke stopped by some stores to buy a few band shirts or some others he liked. I ended up wearing some black leggings, a white pocket tank top and a light denim button down.

Today was such a weird day, but I cant say I regret it. It was actually a really good day and I thank that lady so much, because after that weird encounter with her, there wasn't anymore tension between Luke and I. It actually seemed like we were friends or something and I made him laugh and vice versa.

"Alex!!" Bri ran in carefully since she was in heels. She tackled me in a big hug, both of us falling back on my bed. "Oh how much have I missed you." she squeezed me one last time before letting me go and standing back. "You ready?"
"Yeah, lets go." we hooked each others arms together and walked out. Luke left about 20 minutes ago.

I guess this was a filler? Lol its pretty long and boring.