11.

"Hey sorry I'm kinda late." I rushed inside, setting my keys and bag on the kitchen counter. I just came from the mall and i kinda lost track of time. "Hello?" I called out since i didn't see him here.
"In here." Luke's muffled voice was sounded from inside his closet.
He walked out and can i just say,
"Woah." I accidentally spoke my thoughts. "Who knew a guy like you, knew how to clean up so well." i quickly said before he noticed me practically gawking him.
He was in his usual black jeans, not surprised, and a black button up shirt. Holy goodness gracious he looked soo good.
"Can you stop staring?" He snapped, well, he just killed this entire bond. "Hurry up and get dressed."
"Rude. And i actually thought this was fine." I looked down at what I was wearing. It was a burgundy v neck and black jeans.
"Do you even know my family?" He paused. "Oh wait no you don't. No you cant wear that. Go change."
I rolled my eyes and purposely pushed him with my shoulder on my way to my closet.
I chose a black and white lace corset top and a black skater skirt, and my black leather jacket. I put on some black wedges to at least be a little closer to his height and then i was done changing.
I walked over to the bathroom to find Luke about to do his hair.
"Hey, i just need to do my make up." This bathroom was made for two so thats great. There were two sinks each having their own mirrors.
"Why do you even use all that shit." he pointed at all my cosmetics.
"Well, so i wont look like shit." He mumbled something after but i didn't hear.
"What?"
"Nothing." he was quick to reply. "Okay well im ready."
"Yeah, me too." i jogged slowly to grab my phone from my bed and then jogging again to catch up to Luke who already left.

"Is there anything i should know?" We were already outside his fathers house. It was huge and really gorgeous.

We leaned against his car just standing here.
He waited a moment.
"No, you're good."
"Great, mate." i laughed as i faked an Australian accent. Oh gosh im so funny.
I could tell he tried not to smile.
"That was terrible."
"No it wasn't." I gaped.
"Whatever, we should go in now." He began walking and i followed. Who knew i'd be running after a guy, eh?
These heels really were not agreeing with me today.
He opened the door and just walked in.
"Shouldn't you have knocked?" I whispered/ yelled. He shrugged and ignored me.
"Oh, hello Luke!" A lady who was sat next to Luke's father. "Oh and who is this. is she you're girlfriend?"
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Oh no, I'm not his girlfriend." I paused and walked over to them. I was damn sure, he wasn't going to introduce me to them, so i took matters into my own hands.
"Hi, im Alexis." I shook Mr. Hemmings hand first since, i kinda meet him. Then i went to the lady. she was pretty, probably around her 40's?
"Hello, I'm Cassandra." She shook my hand.
"Oh you must be, Luke's mom?" I asked since i didn't know.
Luke scoffed rudely in the back.
"She is not my mom."
"Oh.. my bad." i apologized.
"Yeah, it is your bad." He stomped his way upstairs, until he was gone and we heard a door shut loudly.
"Im Andrews girlfriend" she explained. I was guessing Andrew is the name of Luke's dad. He looked really familiar like Ive seen him around or something.
"Uh, I'm sorry about him." I wanted to go and comfort him, and find out why he got mad or sad or whatever he felt.
"Its okay, you should go and check up on him while we wait for our other guests arrive." She calmly said. She seems to manage these things pretty well.
I nod and run upstairs. What the hell i don't know my way around his house.
I looked at all the doors in the large hallway and tried guessing which he would be in.
Maybe the one with his name, Alex.
Wow.
I walked to the room with Luke written at the top and knocked.
"Luuke?" I dragged.
There wasn't an answer so i twisted the door knob and opened it. He laid in his bed on his phone. What the hell does he have in there, porn? He's literally on that 24/7. I walked in and sat on the edge of his bed.
"Hey buddy, whats wrong." i playfully punched his leg which was bent.
"Why are you here." he looked sad.
"Well, you kinda sorta made me come."
"I mean here, in my room. "
Wow why else would i be in here for.
"Well i don't know them downstairs and i wanted to comfort you. What happened?"
"Nothing, don't worry about it." He put his phone away and sat up. I'm going to let this topic go.
"They said, other guests were coming?"
"They did?"
"Yeah, obviously you didn't know either." I laughed.
"I don't want to be here. I wanna go back to the dorms and i don't know, do something i actually enjoy." he huffed.
"To be honest, i don't want to be here either."
"Here," Luke reached over his bed and took out 2 bags of agile cookies. He tossed one to me.
"Why do you have a stash of cookies?" I opened it and the smell engulfed my nose. But it didn't smell like only cookies.
"I come here, every now and then." He smirked.
I gasp low "no I'm not eating this. not now at least!" I whispered. I don't know why, we were alone and it was a big house.
"Oh come on! They're not that strong." He had already shoved about half of the cookie in his mouth.
"No, i will not eat a damn pot cookie then go out and talk to who ever is down there."
"Fine, beats me, you'll just have to suffer." He laughed and finished his cookie. I cant believe this. Before I knew it, i got a piece of cookie and shoved it in my mouth. It was pretty good, i haven't eaten one of these in so long. It takes me back to my wild days. Ha that sounds funny.
"Luke, Alex! Its time for dinner!" Cassandra yelled from downstairs.
"Now just let the cookie work its magic." he got up and i followed his actions, then walking downstairs.
"Take a seat anywhere you'd like." Mr.Hemmings said. There were two guys already sat on the seats across from the ones Luke and i were to be sat in.
We sat and one of the guys spoke up.
"Well, who's this, Luke."
"Im sorry what?" Luke asked.
"I asked, who's this." He pointed at me.
"Oh! This, jack, is alex." he smile smugly at him.
"Oh. Alex, are you guys dating?" I bursts out laughing. I tried holding it in at first, but that only made it louder.
" No, we are, um... roommates. Yeah, roommates."i confirmed. One of them whispered something to the other and i still dont know they're names.
"Well im jack." The taller looking one spoke. Holy damn was he attractive. Like probably even more than Luke. He was just, woah.
"And I'm Ben." The shorter one said. He wasn't that much shorter and he looked older too.
"So, jack. Celeste didnt come this time?" Mr. Hemings asked.
"Nah, she was busy today."

"Foods ready!" Cassandra walked in and placed a plate with food on them in front of all of us.
Once they were finished they sat, and Luke and i dug in. We began eating, like we haven't eaten for weeks.
"This. Is so good." i moaned with food still in my mouth.
I felt they're gazing eyes on me, and occasionally on Luke, but mainly on me.
"What? Im just eating." I stated.
"Sweet heart, are you alright?" Cassandra asked.
"Oh, yes! Im, perfect." I winked.
"Luke is she, high?" She asked him but he was busy slurping the spaghetti. His eyes look tinted red though. Way to blow the cover.
"Are you guys high?!" Mr. Hemmings banged his hands on the table and stood up. We all jolted upwards.
I shook my head furiously. Luke just laughed.
"No we ate, a cookie." i smiled.
"Okay, well maybe, we can do this some other time. Luke, you guys should just go home."
"Okay," he laughed. "Screw you all" he got up and grabbed my hand. I muffled a laugh and we walked out if the house.
///

The car ride was just is singing along to the radio and having small talk about food.
And once we got home we munched on whatever we could find then knocked out. We laid together in bed, not hugging, just next to each other. We forgot about literally everything and just knocked out.

Sorry i didnt update yesterday, family came over. Heres a longer update to repay you guys. And this was kinda rushed. Lol sorry but hope you enjoyed!
Woosh do ya thangs. Vote/comment/share. Love youuu. xx

Also, feel free to follow me on twitter
@ woahcliffordd ill most likely follow back (: