12.

I woke really late that morning. I felt really groggy and my face was pushed into someones chest, with they're heavy arms wrapped tightly around me. I wiggled a bit and I still had my eyes closed, until I opened then and looked up. Luke.
He groaned at my sudden movements and he opened his eyes.
"What the fuck?" He removed his arm and leaned back. he looked down at his body, then looked back up, with relief in his eyes.
"What the hell happened last night." I sat up looked for my phone, with was on the kitchen counter. I was too lazy and warm to stand up so i just left it.
"I don't know." He let his head fall on the pillow.
"Get off my bed." i kicked him lightly.
"No." he mumbled with his face in the pillow. I continued stabbing his side with my toe.
"Stop it, it tickles." he slapped my foot away but I continued.
He reached out and pushed me down, so I was laying down again with him. I squirmed under his hold, but his grip was damn tight.
"Luke, let me go" I giggled and tried removing his arm but failing miserably. He moved his body so he would be laying sideways and used his other hand to hold onto me and make sure I would break through. He nuzzled his face into the back of my neck.
After a while and laughing while trying to escape, I gave up and just laid in his arms.
"So, what exactly happened yesterday?" I sighed softly and stared at the wall.
"I don't know, we got high." Luke laughed. He said that so bluntly, I couldn't help laughing too.
"Your dad and his girlfriend probably hate me now." I admitted. I mean c'mon what adult wouldn't hate a teenage hooligan who's high during a family dinner.
"Who cares what they think." he hissed and I felt his arms tighten a bit. I didn't want to say anything about his arms around me because I know it would only kill this moment that probably won't ever happen again.
I turned around in his arms, so I would be facing him.
"Why do you hate me?" I asked. I've always wondered why we never got along. Why is he such an asshole to me. I stared right into his eyes, and I felt lost in them. They were so nice and majestic, like a unicorn. Except they're pink.
It felt like he was piercing through my soul.
"What? I don't hate you?" He looked kinda taken aback but didn't look away. His eyes scanned my face from both my eyes to my nose to my lips, continuing the process. I felt my heart beat rapidly just by that. "I'm just, naturally an asshole, I guess." He released a breathy chuckle, that sounded so hot. Like so so so hot. I felt butterflies fill my stomach and his breath was felt on my lips. Our faces were so close together, I didn't even noticed he leaned in little by little. oh Jesus Christ, I think I might actually;
Before I even got to finish my thoughts his lips crashed onto mine and moved slowly but hard. It was like, a full passionate, desperate kiss. Like he's been wanting to do this for a long time. But I didn't pull away; I kissed back, equally as hard and passionate. The butterflies turned into fireworks and my mind scrambled. I, actually think I like Luke. And from what I'm feeling right now, seems like I like him a whole lot.
He hovered over me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him down, so he laid on top of me. One large hand cupped my cheek while the other sneaked its way behind my back.

Sadly, before anything for even more heated, I pulled away.
"Shit." he whispered and his eyes were dilated. They stared into mine and I felt like I was on cloud 9.
"Luke, I-" I cut myself off I didn't want to say it. I felt like I was only going to make a fool out of myself if I did.
"You what?" He whispered. His voice sounded so amazing.
"I," I paused. "I need to go to the bathroom." I excused myself and waited for him to get off me so I could go.
I ran in and shut the door. I looked into the mirror and turned the faucet on. I splashed my face with cold water and stood there. I was sure, I liked Luke. So sure. And that scares me a lot because he's Luke. he's not the kind of guy someone like me should be crushing on.
I walked out and saw Luke sat there, staring at the floor.
"Luke, we really gotta talk." I sighed and sat across from him on my bed.
Just as I was about to say something, Calum and Michael walked in. Of fucking course.
"We brought breakfast!" Michael yelled out.
"Gosh Michael. any louder!" I hissed. This kid was so loud. He was funny though, so that's good. I totally forgot about that one date we had. It's like it never happened because we never talked about it ever again. He still tries hitting on me here and there and it's funny playing along.
"You guys seriously need to stop barging in here." Luke rolled his eyes.
"Were we interrupting something?" Michael suspiciously looked at both of us.
I sighed. "No, nothing at all."
I got up, got extra clothes, then walked into the bathroom to shower. I wasn't really hungry to be honest.
///
I had classes today, and I skipped the first half of them, since I woke up late, and this mornings events. I felt like complete crap and my anxiety was growing. My leg bounced non stop and I felt like if I didn't leave now, I would explode.
This morning, when I came out of the shower, the guys were gone and I was left alone. I was sad, I really wanted to talk to Luke but now I'm feeling freaking anxious about it. I'm scared to go back to the dorm but I really want to, just to be in his presence. But then I don't want to be near him. What the hell is going on with me.
Being in this stupid lecture was making everything 10x worse. I had a pounding headache and some weird feelings in my chest and stomach.
I got up, quickly putting my backpack on and walking out. I didn't have anything out but a pencil and a piece of paper with my half written essay I was working. It's not like I would of finished it either way.
The professor gave me a scary glare but I ignored it.
Just as I closed the door behind me, I bumped into someone tall and broad. I fell onto the floor with a quiet 'ow', since I didn't want to be loud.
I looked up to see Luke staring down at me with some sort of shock.
"What the hell are you doing out of class?" He whispered/ yelled. He seemed rushed.
"I-i didn't want to-" before I even got to finish my sentence, he swiftly helped me up and pull me towards the nearest place to hide. This class was at an edge of just one building here, so we turned that and got down.
"Why are you hiding?" I asked in a monotone.
"Why are you out?" He sasses back.
"I asked first," I cross my arms over my chest. He looked over his shoulder (following who ever gets this reference omg) , and looked around, like if he were looking for someone.
"Are you hiding from someone?" My nosy self asked.
"No, just that- look it's nothing. I just, uh, thought I saw my dad. " Luke lied. I'm not that gullible. But I let it go anyways, I don't really feel like arguing.
"What about you?, you never answered me.
"Well I was going to, before you rudely interrupted me." I paused. "Anyways; I walked out, because I was tired and just, I don't know. I wasn't in the mood I guess."
"You missed almost all your classes didn't you." he tried holding in a laugh. He knew it was his damn fault. Either way it's not like I care about my grades. I will do my work and show up to class but if I'm not in the mood then I won't do it.
"Yeah, so?"
Luke was about to say something when someone came and stood in front of us.
"Oooh what do we have here."
Ashton stood there in front of us, his hair looked beautiful with the sun slightly shinning in it.
Luke muttered a quiet 'shit'.
"Can we help you?" I spoke first. It annoyed me that every time I had the chance to finally talk to this idiot, someone had to interrupt.
"Did I, interrupt something?" He gestured to both Luke and I.
I rolled my eyes, since that's like exactly Calum's and Michael's words when they barged into the room this morning.
"No. Nothing at fucking all. " I flatly said.
"What the hell do you want, Irwin." Luke hissed.
"Oh, ouch. You guys don't want me here. Okay. " He placed a large hand onto his chest.
I also don't really like Ashton, ever since our last encounter. He was an asshole and what he did was so irrelevant. Even though he was kinda of a good kisser.
"Oh, well, maybe some other time." He took a step back. "See you guys later." He spoke slowly. He winked at me and walked away.
"What's his deal?" I looked over at Luke and he was already looking at me.
Do I kiss him? Do I not?
Lord give me a sign.
Luke's eyes traveled down to my lips, and I craved the feeling so I did it. I kissed him. Yay Alex, you maned up.

The kiss was short. I pulled away and stood up, walking away.
"Hey, what's wrong." Luke caught up to me.
"Nothing." I whispered. This kid always left me star struck every time we have kissed and I have no idea why.
"Alex, stop walking so fast." he got my shoulder and pulled me back. It wasn't hard but just enough to stop me.
"I don't know Luke. I don't know what's wrong. Honestly I'm just really tired and confused and mainly just tired. I wanna go back to our room." I spoke the truth. I needed a nap.
"Come with me." Luke smirked and held his hand out.
"No, I wanna go home and take a nap." I said.
"Please just come, then we'll go back and you can do whatever you want."
I thought for a bit.
"Ugh, okay fine."

Yay I updated. I'm going to take this opportunity to thank every single one of you awesome people who have been reading/ commenting/ voting/ and sharing 💜 love you guys a lot. Keep fucking rocking on man.
Hope you guys enjoyed this update wooohooo
BTW THEY GUYS LOOKED SO HOT AT THE AIR PORT YESTERDAY MY MY