17

Luke's pov

I had just exited the dorms and I was already shivering. The weather was so windy and cold, especially since there are plenty of plants and trees all around us.

The sun had gone down so quick in a matter of minutes. I didn't even change into a sweat shirt or something. I was still in my sleeveless t shirt.

But to be honest, I don't care that much. I have no clue why I even came out here to look for her; but I did.

I jogged around a bit warming myself up and looking around to see if I could find Alex. What if she didn't come outside? What if she just went to one of her friends dorm room?

My thoughts were going to continue until I heard a gasp and saw a girl running in the distance. I ran after her and I swear I didn't know I could run that fast. I heard her laugh and she sped up, making me do the same. If I could even go any faster. My long legs being an advantage.

I finally caught up to her. I pulled her back and pinned her onto the wall next to us. She was laughing this whole time. Her laughing calmed but she was breathing hard and her smile faded.

"Let go of me." She hissed. She tried pushing me off but I pinned her arms on the wall and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. My heart beat was rapidly beating from running but my stomach felt fuzzy.

"A little chase never hurt nobody." I smirked and whispered in a sing-song manner. I inched my face and tilted it to the side.

"Why'd you follow me, huh? To just make me feel like a fool again?" She did the same; inched her face closer and tilted it the opposite way.

I stayed quiet but stayed looking at her, from her eyes to her lips. "Well think again." She pushed my hands off her but stayed leaning on the wall. She crossed her arms and wouldn't even look at me.

"What's wrong Alex. What happened was really necessary for you to run out and have me chase you?"

"You didn't have to come out and fucking chase me. The point of me leaving was to get away from you." She poked her figure on my chest. "But obviously that isn't working out, now is it?"

"I didn't do anything wrong! Why do you want to get away from me." I was offended.

"You're so stupid." She rolled her eyes.

"I hope those eyes get stuck back there." I scoffed. She rolls her eyes so much.

"Get away from me please. I just want to get away from you." She placed her hand in front of my face like if she didn't want to see me.

"Why though?" I smirked. "I thought you liked me."

She was about to walk away but I pulled her back.

"Its okay. I like you too." I whispered. You may think I'm joking, but I'm not. I really fucking like her.

"It's not okay! You're just a fuck boy." She scoffed. ((lol had to sorrynotsorry))

She looked me in eyes and her frustrated facials left.

"Oh just kiss me you asshole." She gave in and tip toed, placing her arms around my neck and bringing me down to kiss her. I reacted right away and kisses back. My arms wrapped around her waist and I carried her up, since she was short. She wrapped her legs around my waist now, and we never left each other's lips.

It feel fucking fantastic. She was a damn good kisser. And it was passionate. When she pulled away, I moved her into my back and piggy backed her back to our dorm.

I was smiling like an idiot but it's okay because I was sure she was too.

Short chapter muahahahhH
But I just wanted to say
THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR OVER 2K IM SQUEALING AND CRYING AND JUMPING AND MAKING NOISES YOU WOULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE.

Btw Luke hemmings is such a swoony asshole I love him.
you guys are so awesome, I'm surprised people actually read and like this story.
Laaaaa you guys a lot.
Continue to read-vote-comment-share-be awesome- and look good while doing it ;) Bye bye -xx