24.

(Qotd: do you guys have any pets? If not, what's your favorite animal?
A: I have a puppy and her name is lady (-: she's a miniature toy poodle. )
I was in the room Luke and I were sharing, alone, scrolling through my phone when I heard a knock.
"Hi can I come in?" The door wasn't closed so I could see who it. I nodded and she walked.
"We haven't properly met so I thought I should of stopped by real quick" she chuckled slightly. "Hi I'm Alyssa" she stuck out her hand for me to shake.
"Oh right! I'm Alexis" I smiled and took her hand in. "And sorry about that, I was going to introduce myself to you 3 girls once we got here, but I totally forgot."
" oh it's no problem." She replied. I locked my phone and put it on my bed side table. "So you and Luke are a super cute couple." She smirked and raised an eyebrow. I tapped on the space in front of me, gesturing toward her to come sit.
"Oh, actually were not a couple." I blushed and lowered my head.
"What! Unbelievable." Her hands smacked against her thighs.
She was so beautiful by the way. She was so skinny and tall too, she's like a model.
"Yeah, it's, it's complicated." I laughed.
"It's cool, I get it." Her hand rested on my shoulder.
"What about you? Got a thing for any of the guys here " I smirked.
"Ha, funny" she laughed. I was kinda confused. "Oh you don't know?!"
"Know what?"
"I'm not into guys, if you know what I mean" she scratched the back of her neck.
"Ohhhhhhh" I dragged. "I did not know that"
"Yeah, I actually have a girlfriend but she's back at the university."
"Why didn't she come along with you?" I asked actually getting into this conversation.
"She had some family business to go to and she insisted, that I come here for the mean while."
"Oh, I see. How long have you two been together?"
"Almost a year. " she blushed and her eyes brighten. It was adorable.
"Aw! That's great!"
"Yeah it really is." She sighed happily. "What about you and Luke huh? What's so complicated about you two?"
"Well, it's actually just him. But I guess partly mine too?"
"Why?"
"We both admitted to liking each other and we act like a couple and all but," I paused and stared off into space.
"He doesn't date" she finished for me. I laughed at her sarcastic tone.
"Aha yeah". I sadly smiled.
"Yeah, he says that dating is a waste of time and he's too stubborn to believe otherwise. " she sighed.
"Yeah. And what I don't get is that, we already act like a couple so he's technically 'wasting his time'." I groaned in frustration.
"I guess he just doesn't do commitments." "But hey, maybe you'll be the one to change that." She winked. I laughed but stayed quiet.
"Anyways Ima go back out there, you should meet the other girls later too, you guys would get along really well." She gave me a quick hug before she left.
I laid back and stared up at the ceiling. Before I know it, I'm falling asleep.

When I wake up I feel an arm draped over my stomach. I look over my shoulder and see Luke face flat on the pillow. He was shirtless and he looked really tired. I sat up and gently picked up his arm, resting it on the pillow I laid on.
"Alex." He groaned.
"I need to go pee!" I whispered and laughed.
"No. Come back." His eyes stayed closed and his arm stuck out looking for me.
"I'll be back right now." I laughed while walking out the door. He groaned loudly like a child.
I quickly used the bathroom and jogged back to the room.
I jumped onto the bed making Luke groan again. He grabbed me and pulled me down next to him.
"So how was your day?" I asked. He guys had went who knows where but they were gone for a long time so I'm only guessing he would be tired.
"It was fun. Tiring, but fun."
"Where did you guys even go?" I chuckled.
"Promise you'll keep a secret." His head raised up from the pillow.
"I promise. " i stuck out my pinky.
"We actually went to work out deep into the woods."
"What! You guys? Working out?! That's a miracle." He wrapped his gigantic pinky around mine.
"Haha very funny." He rolled his eyes.
"No wonder you came home so tired." I ruffled his hair.
He mimicked me
"What you stay?" I pretended to act tuff. "Say it again!" I got up and onto my knees and pushed him.
"Make me." He smirked and rolled over onto his back. He stared up at me trying to fight him.
"Oh I will" I smirked and I leaned in, right my lips were about to cash into his, I tickled his belly, knowing that he's ticklish. He reacted quick though, both his hands grabbed mine but I kept trying to fight myself out of his grip.
When I finally released my hands out of his, I accidentally fell back to the floor.
"Oh my gosh are you okay" Luke said while laughing. He got up and he walked over to me. I got up on jumped onto his back. I was laughing so hard, my stomach started to hurt.
"Say uncle!" My arms clung tightly, but not too tightly, around his neck.
"What?! No!" He spun around trying to make me let go. "How about," he jumped back into the bed with me still on his back. "You say uncle!"
I landed with a soft "oomf"
Of course he didn't actually body slam me onto the bed hard but his weight on top of me was killing me.
"I need to breeeeath." I dragged form under him.
"Say mercy!" He yelled and laughed.
"Never!" I croaked out.
He turned around, he was now facing me.
"Say it." He whispered.
"Never." I crashed my lips onto his and he complied easily.
"You guys are crazy." Alyssa said form the door. She had a smile on her lips and she shook her head.
"Privacy please ?" Luke sassed.
She walked away laughing.
"Now where were we ?" He smirked.
" the pizza is here !" Michael? Healed from downstairs.
"Fucking shit." He cursed.
"Let's go macho nacho" I laughed. That was smart B)
"Ew don't call me that." He scrunched up his cute little nose. I bopped it. I made a run for it before he could catch me, but he was hot in my heels. I successfully made it to the kitchen with out being caught by Luke. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.
"They're so cute." I heard someone whisper. It got kinda awkward now though.

Yay! Update ! What did you guys think of Alyssa ?
This was kinda like a filler but it was long and cute so we all win right? B) anyways hope y'all enjoyed. Comment vote share or not lol. Hope you guys had/have a wonderful day.
Oh and you guys should watch the movie tracers. It's pretty cool. And Taylor lautner comes out! lol okay bye now love u guys <3